Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been 3 days so far after the attack and my dad going missing.

Sighing getting up I stretched and jostled up to my closet and got a pair of blue rip jeans and a sweatshirt that had a scull' on it.

After putting it on not bothering taking a shower I jogged down the stairs with my hair bouncing of my shoulder.

"Oh Hey Aaron" I said walking in the kitchen.

Did you forget I live with him now the pack house.

"It's alpha Aaron to you" he grinned

I scoffed"not in until Sunday"

" either way"he hissed back

Yeah did you forget it's our birthday in two days and you know what that men's Aaron is gunna throw a bigo party...but no he's gunna shifted with me and where gunna find our mates. So no party Whoo hoo! It's serious shit going down Aaron the soon-to-be-alpha it gunna find he's mate.

I wonder who she would be? Hmm

Wonder who my mate would be? Yeah whatever.

Anyway back to the point yeah where in the kitchen and where talking about which cereal was better recess puff or frosted flakes  

Yeah what your thinking about fighting over a cereal but no it's not that recess puff is so much better.  

Grinning like an idiot I sat and just ate my cereal

"Okay whatever I'm over it we should get to school soon"Aaron said

"Yeah let' me just get my bag from up stairs" I said after putting my dish away

After getting her bag she went Running down stairs where Aaron and her brother Derek where.

" okay let's go" she said to Derek who's been giving herd rides to school often.

" you should ride with Aaron I need to uh..pick someone up today"he said not looking at her

"uh who is this someone"she said trying to catch he's attention

"nobody just...uh...just someone" 

He said walking towards the door

"Whatever in still going to fine out Derek" she screamed over she shoulder and walking up to Aaron's car.

"Well lets get going" she said while putting her a Seat belt on.

~~

After a few classes I felt exhausted  

Not only is training painful but tiring  

Which I think you already new that. I just want to be in bed and sleep!

Going to lunch I decide not to go instead I went out to the field and say down where I usually did.

Putting my ear phones on and listening to tree day grace I just started to think how this all happened all fast.

My mom died, and we think my dad killed her, my dad disappeared who knows in bloody hell where he is!? Where being attack by rouges hear and there And most off all it's gunna be my birthday also with Aaron long with it.

Aaron something about him just makes my heart speed up and my stomach go crazy.

Twenty-five more minutes and still sitting there just think not really paying attention to the music but think about everything and most of all my mate...something everybody wants, there mate

I remember how my mother would tell about mates, an how happy they are with them that there your other half that they would never hurt you but look what happened to my mother because of her suppose mate loved her and won't ever hurt her she's dead and gone forever.

Looking at the screen of my phone I know it was time for my next class but I really didn't want to go so I stayed out for a little more

Just sitting there relaxed makes me want to take a nap.

Which is exactly what I do which wasn't my heart decision.

Hearing a snap I stood up quickly and just stayed still till I hear a growl so I was all ears and ready for a challenged.

Waking further into the woods I loon around and sniff the air I notice something different so I just started following the scent.

Big mistake.

Getting tackled but a enormous wolf I push and wiggle out if he's hold. Which once again not my greatest choice growling at me I stopped my wiggles under him and just liked at him noticing he features and sniffing he's scent he seems familiar.

"Shift" I yelled at him.

Getting off me I just laid there I knew he was going to shift but when he went behinds the tree I could stop to noticed he's scent I was sure I knew him or her was around the pack.

Noticing he was coming out-

"Eric?"

____________________________________\___/

Thank you comment vote :)