Chapter 2

Hey guys if your reading my book thank you very much I know it's not great but Heey it's my first book. Anyway yeah thank you and yeah read on and sorry if its nit perfect its 3 in the morning anyway thank you chapter 2.

_____________________________________________________________________

I got home around 4:15 and I was scared shitless about what was going to happen with Aron. nothing has happened so Im just guessing he f**king some chick but then again nah it's the first day.....but again he is very attractive well especially that he next inline for alpha position.

On my way up to my room I noticed my parents weren't home they usually are home doing nothing but hey I really don't care.! Right well yeah.

While opening the door to my room I hear a noise through my door so I think to myself it's nothing but then I hear it again.

Walking inside I see nothing Im probably hearing things after a while I forget about it and drop my bag a start to change but then I start hearing the noise again and it's coming from under my bed after a moment I think I'm hearing things again when it start again I yelped when I feel touching my ankle and at that moment I start kicking and non stop untill I hear a groan and they let go of my ankle.

After a few moment I'm frozen there think something is gunna jump out and attack me but then I hear them trying to wiggle out of under the bed and I'm just full on ninja mode.

After its all out of my bed my to scared to look what it is finally I try to look over and something screams and lunges at me.

I'm just there so surprised and when I notice I'm trapped I start to wiggle form out the uncomfortable shape I'm in under this person.

"I think you look better with the shirt off"

"ARON !!!!" I scream still trying to wiggle my way out.

"Nu hu hu I don't think so anna" he smirks

"What do you want! how did you get in here and why under my bed!?"I scream

"Shut up I told you I was gunna get you. your little fat ass just can't kick me in the balls you know!"he screams while he's eyes start getting darker by the minute.

"Get off me!" I say pushing him with see my force and finally after the last push he gets of and yanks me up to meet he's tensed chest

"Like what you see" he smirks

"N-no!"

"Yeah right who can't resist this" he say while moving he's hands from up and down his muscular figure.

"Uhhg" I say

"What are you even here again!"  

Not letting him to give another comment about himself.

"You know I don't even know I could be fucking some hot blonde chick I met today" he grins like if he was  

Proud about what he said.

"Eww that's disgusting already trying to get HIV" I snarl looking tensile at him.

"Don't even start Anna!"

"Oh but I will"I smile

"An-"

"OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I scream making him hold his ears

"Hey I do what I want alright I'm Aron Jacob east next up for alpha after all" with that he finally left.

Finally getting to change and finishing my homework yay homework for the first day uh no.

10 minuets I hear my parents get home  

I remember I forgot to make dinner.!

Ahh! This isn't going to end well...

___________________________________________________________________.

Thank you.

Sorry for grammar misspell and etc 

Sorry it's so shorts.

Byee vote please thank you.