Chapter 1

Hey well this my first book so yeah hope you like it &' I won't be putting alot of authors note cause I hate them as much as you do so yeah thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anna!! It's time to wake up and make me something to eat and oh, you don't want to miss your first day of school do you?" 

Said my wonderful mother, (note of sarcasm).

"Ugh I'm up I'm up and make yourself something to eat. You're the parent here!"

"Don't you speak to me like that young lady, I'll call your father up here!" Said my mother.

"Like I care" I said shrugging I got up and walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top that says 'hands off' and my leather jacket and my combat boots. And went straight to the shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After my 25 minute shower, I walked out of the bathroom, dressed and ready for my first day, yay.(Noteof sarcasm) you're going to get a lot of that from me.

Walking down stairs I noticed the grunts and moans coming from my brothers room, it's not something new for me or my parents not like they care. My brother he's 18 a senior and I'm 16, a sophmore, I'm  starting to feel a little uncomfortable, I kept walking down the stairs till I heard my name being called from my dad.....

"Annabelle Clarissa Greenwood! Come here this instance."

With that I was running down stairs after I jump off the last three stairs I see my mother pouring her eyes out to my dad.

He looks at me with hatred and sympathy, I just look at him with a hard face.

It was silent for a few minutes till my dad asked why I talked back to my mom.

        "Why should I respect her?" I snapped back.

Next thing I know was being thrown across the room. Surprise, surprise I know.

Oh, did I mention I'm a werewolf. Well yeah, my father he's the beta from the shadow-moon pack. And my brother he's bestfreinds with the alphas son Aaron and Aaron he's like every other worthless guy in the world, cocky,disgusting, a player and a bad boy, he is next in line for the alpha position, oh did I mention he's immature as well.?

Well that's him Aaron Jacob East 

The player who has bullied me since I was able to walk on two legs and my brother as well bullied me. Everyday I get bullied by them I may seem like a bad ass but I'm not. It all started when....I'll save that story some other time. Right now I'm in pain because being a werewolf you can shift and unfortunately I haven't shift which really sucks when your the betas daughter and been through so much.

"Anna don't you ever speak to me like that or your mother, she gave birth to you and raised you but you had to ruined that when that incident happened huh!"

"That wasn't my fault mom and you had me and it wasn't my fault when that 'incident' happened!"

"Yes it was"

"No it wasn't I trying to hold in the tears as the memory came back to me.

"You know you haven't even shifted yet and you think already think your strong! Ha, yeah I wonder what person would want you as a mate. You're so weak Annabelle I don't even want you as a daughter you a coward and a mistake"

With that I ran out the door I ran, and ran till I noticed I was In the middle of the woods I knew I didn't run that far I was still in my packs territory.

Ugh, I look at my phone, I noticed I was late to school on my first day, not like I care but it's my first day come on.

After jogging to school I knew I had to go the office to get my schedule.

Walking in the school building of West field high school I knew I would have the same locker as last year so I went to my locker and surprise, surprise I already had notes inside my locker saying 'ugly bitch' 'non shifter' 'pathetic' and blah blah blah you get the point well yeah I get bullied at school as well.

I looked at my schedule I had English first then algebra then physical like I didn't have any friends to cheer and cry about see them I went straight to English 

-

-

-

-

Finally walking into class all eyes were on me. A blush crept up my cheeks while looking for a seat.

Sitting in the back I noticed there where alot of new people this year.

A random attractive guy came and sat next to me. (A very attractive guy came)

"Hello,I'm Eric" he said with a grin.

"Did I ask" I snapped back.

"Oh feisty I like it" he said, getting closer

I felt a blush coming from my cheeks

"Well you probably won't like me if you knew me" I said while I staring at the floor

"Well you should get to no me" he said a little proud.

"Yeah maybe I'm pretty sure you will regret it"

"I wo-" he got cut of from the school bell

With that I got up and left the room as soon as I got dismissed.

-

-

-

-

-

It was lunch now and I planned just to skipped lunch...like all ways.

Walking down the hall I bummed in to something hard.

Looking up I saw Aaron we just started at each other for a complete minute I started to get up while he just stared down at me while I was whipping my behind Aaron just smiled at me which was really wierd I smiled back but he just smirked

"I know what you did this morning I didn't appreciate it"

"I should care because..."

"You should care because I could do anything to you if I wanted to" he said while pushing me against a locker

I yelped but kept my stand "you wouldn't dare I thought I was ugly to you"

"Well that you are but I would do anything that has legs and by my eye you have a ugly face with a nice little legs"he said touching my face.

"Don't touch me!" With that I hit right where the sun don't shine.

"Ugh watch,when you get home anna!" 

He said grabbing his pants 'there'

"Wouldn't dream of it you player" with that I was scared as hell. When I was walking home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like.? Well if you did vote please :) thanks you!!!!<33333

-Amy