Car canoodling

Not edited

Warning: boyxboy

Simon's pov

'Si what're you doing?' Josh asked as my hand crept up his thigh.

'Nothing.' I replied and smirked.

We were in the car on our way home from our date at the cinema. I had started to get bored and decided to make the car ride entertaining. Josh was keeping his eyes on the road as he drove but I could tell he was getting turned on by my hand on his thigh.

'Simon I'm trying to drive.' Josh gasped as my hand reached his crotch and I palmed him.

'So keep driving Joshy.' I teased and slid my hand down into his jeans. I started to stroke his dick as we pulled into our street.

'Jeez Si, we could've crashed. Ahh fuck.' Josh moaned as I pressed my hand against his dick.

Josh parked the car in the garage and I immediately removed both of our seat belts. I leant over and pulled Josh into a kiss whilst still palming him. He let out gentle moans into my mouth.

'Really babe? You wanna do this here?' Josh questioned as he pulled away slightly to look at me.

'Yes. I want you. Here and now. Plus Vikk and JJ will be asleep and no one will hear us down here.' I smiled and bit my lip, looking into Josh's eyes.

'You know I can't resist when you do that Si.' Josh smiled back.

'Then don't resist. C'mere.' I said and pushed the seat back a bit.

I took Josh's hand and helped him over onto my lap so he was straddling me. He leant in for a kiss and I slid my tongue into his mouth. Things started to heat up pretty quick and Josh started to grind his hips against mine. We were both starting to get hard. I ran my hands down Josh's back and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees. I started to unbutton his shirt as he pulled me out of my pants and began to stroke me.

'Ahh Joshy. I want you to ride me.' I whispered into his ear and he groaned.

Finally we were both fully undressed and fully hard. I took both of our dicks and rubbed them together as Josh rested his head on my shoulder. He started to kiss my neck and my jawline until he reached my lips and pressed a gentle kiss to them.

'Prep me Si.' Josh said against my lips.

I reached into the glove compartment where we just happened to have some lube and pulled it out. I put some on my fingers and pressed them against Josh's entrance. When all three fingers were in I curled them round and pressed them against his sweet spot.

'Ahh fuck Simon.' Josh moaned.

I started thrusting my fingers in and out of Josh and he took my dick in his hand. He put some lube on me and started to run his hand up and down. We both moaned at the same time as I hit Josh's sweet spot and he ran his thumb over my tip.

'Si I'm ready.' Josh said.

I took my fingers out of Josh and pulled him in for another kiss. I rested my hands on his hips and guided him down onto my dick.

'Ahh Joshy you're so tight. I don't know how with how much we fuck.' I chuckled.

'You feel so good in me Si, I love it.' Josh smiled and started to move up and down my dick slowly.

After a few minutes I angled my hips underneath Josh so I would hit his sweet spot and knew I had when he moaned.

'Oh my god Simon' Josh moaned.

I kept guiding Josh as he rode me, holding his hips as he bounced up and down. I could feel him starting to get weak so I pulled out and flipped us so he was on his back with me on top of him.

'Ahhh fucking hell!' Josh screamed as I slammed back into him without warning.

I held Josh by his hips and pulled him towards me as I pounded into him. I loved watching him under me as he moaned in pleasure. I leaned down and bit his lip playfully and he put his hands around the back of my neck.

'Fuck me like this Si.' Josh said and wrapped his legs around my waist.

Our kisses started to get sloppy and eventually we stopped kissing as our pleasure mounted and the only thing we could do was moan.

'You want it rough now Joshy?' I asked Josh. He nodded his head and I pulled almost all the way out of him.

I looked into Josh's eyes as I thrusted hard back into him. He threw his head back and moaned loudly.

'Fuck Si, t tou chhh me pl easssse.' Josh begged.

I reached between us and grabbed Josh's dick. I ran my hand up and down it as I continued to fuck him.

'I'm close Joshy.' I panted over him as I flicked my wrist on his dick.

'Me too Si. Please make me cum.' Josh said before throwing his head down in weakness.

I smiled at my beautiful boyfriend as I ran my hand up his dick, stopping at the tip. Then I ran my thumb over it and Josh bucked his hips. I groaned at the friction.

'Ahhh fucking hell Siii. I'm cumming, ahhh oh my god ahh.' Josh practically screamed as he came in my hand.

'That was hot babe.' I said and kissed Josh.

'Thanks to you baby. Now it's you're turn. You gonna let me suck you off?' Josh asked seductively and bit his lip.

I nodded and let out a moan as I lay on my back and Josh climbed on top of me. He shuffled down until his face was a few inches away from my dick.

'Si I want you to cum in my mouth ok?' Josh said and I nodded.

I watched as Josh wrapped his lips around my dick and sucked on the tip. My back arched and my legs began to shake as he blew me.

'Fuck you're so hot Joshy.' I moaned. I felt Josh moan around me and that only increased the pleasure I was feeling.

I ran my hands through Josh's hair as he moved his mouth up and down on my dick. His tongue licked the tip every time he came up.

'I'm gonna cum babe.' I groaned.

Josh moved his mouth so his lips were around my tip and he took the rest of my dick in his hand. He looked at me and began to flick his tongue over the slit in my tip. I rolled my head back and closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm rolling through me in waves.

'Ahhhhhhhh Joshhhhh!' I shouted as I shot my load in his mouth. I turned to look at him and gasped at the sight as he swallowed my cum. He was so hot.

We cleaned up then I pulled Josh over to me and he snuggled into my arms. We lay there in the car for a while, just enjoying the peace and quiet of each other's presence.