Chapter 2

When you realize that it is already December and time has gone by faster than ever you begin to wonder, I wish time would go actually slow down. For one reason and for one reason only, to see Tess even more. Though when you only said hi to her in the hallways and talk to her for a second and just want to ask her out." God damnit Bryce when are you going to ask her out. It has been 3 months and you still have not asked her out yet." "I get the point Evan but, it is harder than you think. It's not like everyday you see a gorgeous girl like her. You know what I will ask her out today, I will give her a note in 6th hour and finally stop being a panzy and just do it." I should have realized what I am about to do, because I will feel like hell after what happens.

I go to sixth hour with the note in my pocket, wondering if I should do this. I built up enough confidence to at least give her best friend Ali the note. The thing about me is that I am a woos when it comes to girls. I gave Ali the note and she gave it to Tess. Not even 10 seconds later I get the note back and Ali saying "I am sorry, but she crumbled up the note, and I think she hates you now for that note. " "Great, the girl who I really like hates me now, life is such a pain in the ass. You tried Ali I thank you for that." As soon as I got home I was so mad I was swearing so loud because the one girl I really like decides to crumble up a note to tell her how I really feel. After that day I was depressed for the rest of the week. People were asking me if I was ok and I had to lie to them saying I was pitch perfect, but I wasn't. Like things could get any worse, but I was wrong, so very wrong.