Chapter 3

When you finally want time to slow down, it always slows at the most wrong time ever. After what happened last week with all that Tess stuff I have been depressed and that can show but u tried to hide it. This is our last day of school for Christmas break. The school is doing an activity day today and our first activity was a giant dance in the gym for the sixth graders who's is us. Now I have to try to have fun at this dance and hopefully avoid Tess but that wont happen cause what Justin is about to do changes me for 2 years.

It was time for the dance and I was scared knowing that Tess will be there. "Hey Bryce are you ok. I mean you had the roughest week of your entire life, you should take it easy. Justin said. "How should I take it easy you know what happened." "You k ow what I am tired of hearing your shit, I will help you out." "No, Justin don't do that that could mess up things even more." But I was to late because before I knew Justin was heading towards Tess, going to help me out but he should know better, because he is the one to change me.
"Hey Tess," Justin said. "Hey Justin how are you." "Good how bout." "Good so what's up." "Why don't you want to go out with Bryce, he is a cool dude." "I don't know, maybe it is just because I don't know him much." "Why don't you give him a shot." "I just can't I don't know him that well." "Alright I will let him know then. Thanks for your time." I saw Justin come back with a look in his face saying it did not go well. Which then made me even more depressed than I already am." Hey Bryce listen man I am," "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT." I finally snapped the first time in my life where I snapped on a good friend of mine."Look dude I am sorry, just try to let go of this and pretend this never even happened." "How could I." I was right how could I have known that she hates me. But that's not the problem the problem what happens two years later, and it might seem nice but it will be hell.