CH 8

Today Manik is happy bcoz he is going to marry a person who always helped him , never leave him in any condition weather it's good ,bad or worst and this the only thing he want a caring person who always care for him and shower love on him ...
But wait did she really feel the way I feel " he is asking questions to himself only ..

Other side nandini is ready for her FAKE marriage she is looking ethereal in her maroon lehnga with silver work (I'm not going to describe everybody's dress bcoz I'm not good at this)

At marriage hall

Manik is already waiting for nandini in marriage hall and nyonika giving him angry glare to which manik responded with his sexy smirk
Pandit ji - dulhan ko bulaiye
Aagai dulhan " mukti said from back
and manik look at nandini he got shocked bcoz firstly she is looking breath takingly beautiful in this legnga by showing her perfect curves and secondly he is thinking how he is gonna control and then he mentally patted on his head said manik wat u r thinking ...
Now he goes near nandini and hold her hand and takes near mandap
Pandit- yeh lijiye varmala Aur ek dusre ko phnaiye
After varmala pandit said -
aap dono baith jaiye phero ke liye.....

Now pandit starts chanting mantras and said abb aap dono khade ho jaiye phero ke liye Aur Jo main bol rha hu usse mere baad boliye ...
( guys pandit is talking abt promises which we take while pheras)

Note - guys muje phero ka meaning nahi pta net se dekha hai ...I hope its easy to understand

Both get stand up and start taking pheras and manik hold nandini's hand

In FIRST vow they prays to god for " plenty of nourishing and pure food. They pray to God to let them walk together so that they will get food."

In SECOND vow they prays to God "for a healthy and prosperous life. They ask for the physical, spiritual and mental health from God"

In THIRD vow they prays to God
" for wealth. They ask God for the strength for both of them so that they can share the happiness and pain together. Also, they pray so that they can walk together to get wealth"

In FOURTH vow they prays to God " for the increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families"

Now pandit said abb aap aage aiye
( pandit said to nandini )

In FIFTH vow they pray " for the beautiful, heroic and noble children from God "

In SIXTH vow 6 " the couple asks for the peaceful long life with each other"

Now tears is continuously flowing from nandini's eyes bcoz she knows there is no one from her family and she is taking lifelong promises with manik and wishing ki ye sab sach ho jaye now there is last and final vow

In SEVENTH vow they prays to god " for companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding between themselves. They ask God to make them friends and give the maturity to carry out the friendship for lifetime. The husband says to his wife that now they have become friends after the Seven Vows/Sat Phere and they will not break their friendship in life " ..

Now pandit tell them to sit down ..
They both settled down and pandit said fill this vermilion(sindoor) in nandini's head he fills vermilion and saw her crying he immediately rub her tears and said don't cry nandini I know tum kyu ro rahi ho but please i can't saw u like this and nandini looked at him lovingly
Manik- vaise u r looking hot pta nahi how I'm gonna control myself
Nandini blushes listening this..
Now pandit said - abb ye mangalsutra( nuptial chain) phnao
Now manik put nuptial chain on nandini's neck .....
Pandit - ye shaddi sampan(finish) hui
Aaj se aap dono pati patni hai Fir the nxt seven births
Listening this manik got happy and nandini's heart started beat fast ..
Nandini's pov----
Jo shaddi 7 months ki bhi nhi ...uske liye he is saying we r husband wife till 7 births .. I want this marriage .. Nhi rh paungi manik ke bina and again tears fall from nandini's eyes.

Now all guest leaves after dinner and congratulating couple ..

Precap-- first night ????