CH 11

Hey readers I'm back ☺
Here u go with update

Recap- breakfast and movie

Man- nandini please ...don't
Nan- shut up I like this hero very much ..so I m gonna watch this and it is final..

Writer's pov-- ..
Muje bhi christian grey psnd hai
☺☺

Man- as you wish ... Muje mat bolna ki I didn't warned you .
Nan- ha thik
( they both are in room and watching movie on laptop)
Now they both settled on bed and start watching movie ..
( guys movie is fifty shades of grey)
Nan- Manik chiii off karo isse..
Man- nahi nahi dekho ...
Nan- chii chiii shut this lappy now
Man- no no and no ... Aur vaise bhi this normal between husband wife so u can watch this ya main dikhau vo bhi abhi apni
Nan- bilkul chup
She pause the movie
And starts leaving from there but Manik pull her and she lands on him and by mistake her hand touch laptop so movie starts again and her eyes popped out by listening voices from movie ( I think u r enough intelligent to understand voice)
She starts looking here and there bcoz she is feeling uncomfortable and suddenly Manik kissed her on cheek and said u r too cute my tiny wife
" chup giraffe but wait tum aise movies dekhte ho chiii" she said
Man- chup main nhi sab dekhte hai
Nan- ohkkk...
Now she moves and again land on him
Man- I know I'm your husband ..but it doesn't mean tum mere upar aakar gir jao ..
Nan- galti se hua
Man- thik but utho toh
Now nandini moves from there and starts leaving .. But but but this time her dress stucked in ( she is wearing skirt till knee and crop top ) in bad and she again fall on him and she got shocked bcoz in this falling game she accidentally kissed Manik on his lips they both looked each other with shocked faces but soon their expression get change into loved one and they start kissing .... Manik is biting is upper lip and nandini is digging her fingers in maniks's hair ..she didn't protest for kiss bcoz she trust Manik.. she trust their relation ... She wants him as real husband not fake one ....now they broke kiss and looks at each other with desireful eyes .... Now Manik start kissing on her neck , shoulders and nandini is moaning Manik's name he is now kissing on her neckline and sliding his toper from her shoulder and about to kiss cleavage his phn rang ... This ring brought both back in their senses and nandini immediately tries to stand and again fall on him and Manik starts looking here and there then again she tries to stand but this time Manik helped her she immediately runs outside ..

Precap--- wait karo...

Maine new Three shot story likhi hai usse padho abb..... Aur pdhli toh update ka wait karo ...hehehehe