~Fin~

Fin.

Suga P.O.V

"JEON JUNGKOOK! Get out! I've been here for hours! I'm sick of waiting for you!" I screamed at our manknae whilst stirring the eggs.

He was pacing in his room holding his phone..

"I'm coming Hyung! Breakfast can wait! Sausages aren't the most important thing in the ENTIRE world!"

He yelled back...the cheek of that kid...

He'll be the death of me.

"ITS NOT THE SAUSAGE! ITS THE EGGS! YOU PABO FOOL!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

Jimin waddled in...rubbing his eyes..his hair sticking up everywhere...he looked like a little kid.

"It's only 11:43 am...everyone shush...." He walked over to the table with his eyes barely open and shoved a whole sausage in his mouth. "Hey wait for the others.." I snickered.

"And btw toast is best..." Jhope walked out ..

"Aww look at all our cute sleepy kids!"

Jin smiled and handed me a mug of coffee..

"Thanks Jin Hyung....I'm so annoyed at our Dongsaeng right now...if I wasn't so tired id go kill

Him."

"Ha ...killing is only allowed past 3." He laughed as he helped jhope and Jimin get some food.

He really was like a mother..

"Three...four...And me...that's five....where's Namjoon? And V? Jin looked up at me.

"V's gone out for a walk...but I know he's doing something else...I have no idea where Namjoon is...probably sleeping.."

Jin looked frustrated "hmm...as long as he's back before dinner...it's fine....and I want a full play by play later about where he went! " Jin yelled as he ran over to Rapmons room..

We heard "get up!" And a bed being turned over.

"Ow!" Rapmons groaned as we heard him pull himself off the floor.

"I woke him up...now we can all have breakfast together!"

Jin grinned. Obviously proud of himself.

Namjoon stormed out. Pillow feathers stuck all over him.

He spat out a feather. "That wasn't you waking me up! That was an attempt to murder me!"

We all laughed as he joined us in the kitchen.

"Why ain't manknae here?" Jhope asked whilst shovelling food in his horse mouth.

"He's recording a message or something...but he's pissed me off by being late...I'm tempted to give his plate to jimin" I saw him grin.

"KOOKIE!!! I'm eating your food!!! Yum! None for you!" We all heard our younger panic can run out..

"Ya...I'm hungry too." He grabbed his plate.

We all watched him as he ate. "Uh..guys...do I have something on my face?" He looked up at us.

"Nah...we're just worried about you..." Jin looked to him...

"Why?" Our manknae was pretty dense sometimes....

"Well because Duh!" I sat down next to him.

"You're all stressed about..Alex...and it's your first relationship...and first crush..etc" he looked at me...then back at his plate.