Next Chapt.

Hopping into the front passenger Gavin then started the car.

"Is there a song you would like to listen to?" I politely shook my head no and let him decide what station. To my horrible dissatisfaction he turned it to country. I unentionally groaned and turned to look out to the window.

"I hate country too."

I blushed looking over at him. "Why did you turn it on then?"

"So you will turn it to what you like, don't be afraid of me Sammy."

I quickly nodded my head and deciding to be bold I looked him in those beautiful eyes and said

"Okay Mr. Gavin I'll be myself around you." he smiled and nodded his head

"Good."

I then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He swerved a little in the street and then looked big eyed at me.

I just smiled and went to choosing the station I liked.

He didn't talk the whole time to my house and I was still bubbling with happiness at the confidence I had.

We arrived at my house at 4:30.

"Why did you kiss me?" he finally spoke.

"I'm not sure.. I think I like you." He then leaned over and kissed me on the cheeks,"I like you too Sammy." Then he pulled me closer to him and started running circles around my cheeks with his thumb.

"You are beautiful." blushing I replied with a haste thank you and releases myself of his touch and tried to get out of the car. It was locked. I looked over at Gavin and asked him to unlock the door.

After he unlocked the door I practically ran out and scrambled to the front of my house door. But something made me stop. I turned around and saw Mr. Gavin getting ready to pull out of the driveway and before I knew it I was waving my arm in the air in the indication that I wanted him to come in.

He looked like he was contemplating whether that was a good idea but I guess his curiosity won because he got out of the car and walked over to me. I walked inside the house and left the door open. He walked in after me and closed the door.

He locked the door and walked into the kitchen where I was. This is my first time liking a guy and him liking me back. I was always afraid that eventually everyone will see I'm a guy. I'm afraid of Mr. Gavin finding out too, but I'm just hoping he's different.

I walked over to him and rested my head on his shoulders. He then wrapped his arms around me. I needed this, he was everthiny I wanted wrapped into a sexy being.

I looked up at him and rested my arms around his neck. I looked into the pool of green eyes that held my gaze and I slowly leaned up as he leaned down. Before I was aware what I was happening I was on the kitchen counter and Mr. Gavin was kissing the air out of me.

I tried to fight back to win dominance when he stuck his tongue inside my mouth but he traveled his arms down to my butt and squeezed me closer to his body. Startled I stopped fighting and he had the chance to roam my mouth. I needed air though and I know he did too so I pulled away. We were panting gazing onto each other's eyes. He then trailed kisses down my neck and started sucking at the spot right beneath my ears. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer grinding unintentionally. I snapped out of my daze when my groan started growing. I pushed back from Mr.Gavin and hopped off of the counter. He doesn't know I'm a guy and I'm not going to ruin the moment by him finding out.

I looked up at Mr. Gavin and smiled up at him. He looked confused for a second but he then composed himself and smiled back.

"Well that was fun." I said still smiling.

"Yes, yes that was." he replied stepping closer to me and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I think I should go home now though."

"Oh that's fine. See you tomorrow Mr. Gavin." I smiled looking as innocent as one can when just making out with their teacher.

He waled to the door me following closely behind. He opened the door and after a debate he turned around kissed me again, smiled and whispered. "Bye My Sammy."

I blushed and didn't even have a response. He got into his car and left. I closed the door and started screaming my head off.

"AHHHH HE KISSED MEEEE!!" I couldn't stop smiling.