Next Chapter

I was still giddy from the kiss and started feeling light headed. My mind was racing so fast I could barely consentrate on a single thought for more than a second. After Mr. Gavins car pulled out of my driveway my emotions went haywire. I was mostly in shock of the whole evening, but something else also felt really odd. The room felt like it was disappearing and suddenly a loud beeping noise was taking over my ear drums. I woke with a startle, my heart beating fast and out of control. I reached over and turned my alarm clock and that's when it hit me; I didn't kiss Mr. Gavin. the reality hit me so hard I wasn't sure what we did and what we didn't do anymore. As I slowly started the wake up completely I remembered he dropped me off at home, no I did not kiss him, and I got out of the car at my house... and he left. Nothing more, nothing less. My heart started aching, the reality that somebody I liked didn't return my feelings hurt even more because my dreams had conveyed exactly what I wish had happened.

I started getting out of bed and grabbed a pair of jeans and shirt, for the first time in a long time, I didn't care what I grabbed.

At school Vicky could sense something wasn't right without me having to tell her a thing.

"Sammy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing babes." I lied. I just didn't want to get into it right now. Vicky understood and knew at the end of school I was going to tell her everything.

As I stepped into my first period class, I trudged to the back of room and sat next to the window. I wanted to be as far from HIM as possible, it was too early after having a dream about him to forget everything. Mr. Gavin walked into the classroom with a big smile and stack of books. Class started like usual and, even though everybody was hanging on to everything word he was saying, I zoned out. The tree outside the window became the most fascinating thing to me for more than half the period. Before I knew it the bell rang ending my staring contest with the bird on the trees and I gathered my things to leave. As I was stepping out of the classroom Mr. Gavin called my name.

"Sammy, I know you weren't paying attention to what I was saying."

I was slightly taken back, other teachers wouldn't care if you brought a pillow and took a nap on their table, so I had never been told to pay attention. I was already mad with the man in question, and what he said irritated me to an extreme extent.

"Sorry I didn't hang on to every word you said like your "good students" Mr. Gavin.

" I stared at him dead in the eyes, usually never bold towards any adult like this. Mr. Gavin was shocked, evident on his face, not expecting me call him out. I didn't wait for a reply; I just walked out.

*****Wow. it's been a while or nah? I remembered this story because somebody commented and i was like Ohhhhhh bruhh I have a wattpad account! lol no for real though my writing style had changed, at least I think it has, since the last chapter. I re-read the story and is was like whooa....that escualted quickly when they made out. That was also somebody's exact comment and I was like dang you right... lol. So I made it a dream. Makes it a little more okay