The Whole Package

"I've never seen a proffesional boxer in this gym" 

An unfamilar voice curled round Roc's ears. Wiping the hard-earned sweat off his forehead, he turned round to face a tall, chocolate skinned woman, her curves perfectly accentuated by her tight leggings and sports bra. Her hair, though wispy through excersie draped down her back in a long, sleek ponytail. Though she wore little makeup, her skin was dewy and smooth, almost flawless. Roc laughed as he put his gloves to the side and leaned on the dummy. 

"Well that trend hasn't been broken" he grinned, discreetly scanning the woman's body, his eyes in line with her soft curves. 

"Your not pro!" she exclaimed. Roc shook his head.

"Not yet" 

"You sure as hell look like one...muscles, stance...you've got the whole package" she smiled. From the other side of the gym, Amanda's punches began slipping from the punchpads, as her eyes found a new occupation. She recognised more than anyone the way Roc looked at the new specimen of a lady. It was something different to the looks she had herself recieved, driven more by lust than admiration, but still to Amanda deeply desirable. 

"Come on Amanda, concentrate!" Ray urged, slapping the pads together, alarming and snapping her back to reality. 

"Yep...sorry" she muttered, tocuhing glove with the pad once more. She tried hard to concentrate, thrusting her punches forcelly at the pads, so hard in an attempt to look grounded. She didn't even realize when Ray began to stagger back after each punch until she missed the punch pad and instead, landed her heavy blow on Ray's chest. Loosing his footing, he toppled to the ground, crashing against a box of gym equiptment and putting all eyes on him. 

"Sorry Ray, I didn't even realize!" Amanda said, flocking to his side and helping Ray up. The tinge of annoyance in his face slighlty eased as she wrapped her hands under his armpits and hauled him up. The feel of her soft hands on his sore chest was a welcome antidote to the injuries she had cost him. But even still, amidst the clattering of dumbells, both heard the spiteful cackle of the woman who had Roc's arm slung over her shoulders. 

"Someone obviously has alot of stress to get off her chest" the slender-bodied woman laughed, causing Amanda to selfconsiously blush and tug at the hem of her t-shirt.

"Amanda had a stressful day with some of the parents at her school, she's probably imagining them on those punch pads" Roc added lightly. Although Amanda knew he wasn't mocking her, she couldn't help but feel betrayed that Roc could so easily make a joke of her with someone he had barely knew. Without meeting his eyes, she pulled off her gloves and flung them at his feet, leaving the gym as quickly as Roc had replaced her.

"You're done already?" Roc called after her.

"To be honest, I don't think boxing's gonna save anyone"