chapter two

CHAPTER TWO -

(Louis's p.o.v)

all of us quickly agreed to the idea of going down to the orphanage to help out. even if it was just to look good to the fans and paparazzi. since we really did need good press right now ever since the big party blow out incident. when we totally destroyed 5 hotel rooms. we all still laughed at the memory's of that night. but now was the time to fix that.

I of coarse, was the last one to the car again. so I got the window seat. it was a loose loose situation sitting in the back because if you sat in the middle you would get crushed because this car wasn't made it fit three grown up pop stars in the back seat. and if you sat by the window all the fans and paparazzi could see you. but they couldn't see very good because of the heavy window tint.

after an half hour drive we where pulling up to an old big house. with a rusted fence and gate and paint pealing off the dirty walls. we all took a deep breathe before exiting the car. just to my luck my phone ringed. it was the girl I was recently seeing and I answered the phone. and told the boys to go on in with out me and they did. I just leaned on the car being yelled at through the phone about God knows what.

right when I hung up the phone I heard some kids yelling "get her" and a bunch of foot steps. I quickly got into the the car going back to the seat I sat in on the ride her and shut the door, so I could see everything that was going on. I the first thing I saw was a little girl, who looked like she was running for her life. and apparently she was. there where like 20 kids running after her. when she finally reached the gate she struggled to get it open. I could see the fear in her eyes even from how far away I was.

she slowly took a step back then smoothly jumped over the rusty fence rout besides the gate. when she landed I saw her ankle snap. I wanted to step out and help her but I couldn't find the will to move from my spot to help her. when she landed on her butt on the ground she backed away from the the fence where the pissed off boys where piling up banging g on the fence in frustration.

she looked so happy when they all walked away. she almost smiled but didn't. she slowly got up holding onto the rail to keep her balance and sat down at the top of the steps. she looked so tiny and helpless as she brought her knees up to her stomach. she held her ankle with one hand and her side with the other and looked up in pain. she looked confused before she held up her hand. that had blood on it.

she stood up and I could see the blood bleeding through her shirt. she looked up again as if she was preparing herself for the worst. and when she lifted up the shirt it was the worst. there was a gash in her left side. it probably wasn't as bad as it looked but underneath all the staining blood it looked like she was bleeding out. I was super shocked that that much blood could come out of someone that small.

she was trying to cover it up with her shirt sleave like she had done it before and i tried so hard not to run out of the car and pull her into her arms. she was thinking of something right before she entered the old wooden door. backwards? that's when I knew that she had been through this before.

on she was I side and closed the door I snapped back to reality. and after replaying what just happened a couple times I decided to go inside and see meet back up with the boys before they think i've left them here.

when I got inside I heard a little girl yelling to be let go. when I reached the room they where all in I was shocked. Liam was holding down the girl's arms from before and Harry was holding onto her legs. Zayn, Nail, and a middle aged woman where surrounding her looking at her ankle. they looked like they have seen the worst damage a poor little orphan girl could handle. I had to tell them about her side.

without thinking I yelled and all there heads snapped to me. " her side, lift up the jacket". "no. I'm fine. don't do it" she yelled in a week voice. the lady slowly took the jacket from the girls side and it revealed her blood stained shirt. then she reached for her shirt slowly lifting it up. Liam and Harry both let go of her and she ran down the hallway and locked herself in a room at the end of the hall.

"oh my God, is she going to ok, Mrs.K" said Harry as he looked at the lady with worry in his eyes. " I don't know. this happens all the time. but it never is this bad" said Mrs.K as she started walking down the hallway towards the door the little girl walked in. when she got here she was quietly knocking on the door trying to convense the girl to unlock the door.

"wait a minute, Louis how did you know about the gash on her side" Zayn asked me and I tell them all the whole story. even the lady. right when I finished the door opened and the little girl peeks her tiny little head out of the door.

"Mrs.K, can you bring me my box. and a new shirt" she said just pound enough for us all to hear. "yes sweetheart, of coarse" and with that Mrs.K went into he room across the hall. we all looked at her like she was broken and she knew it. like she had been look at this way before. she quickly went back into the bathroom and locked the door. again.