Chapter 6: The Heart Wants What It Wants

Morgan and Rossi arrive at their crime scene.

"Ah Agents." They are greeted by Officer Phil.

"Hi." Morgan greets and shakes his hand. "I'm special agent Morgan and this is Special Agent Rossi."

"Officer Phil." Phil responds and shakes Rossi's hand. "Isn't their more of you?" He asks.

"The others are at the other crime scenes." Morgan answers and points at the crime scene. "What do we got here?" He asks.

"Right." Phil turns and leads them into the crime scene. "The body was found here." He states pointing at the edge of the swamp.

"Half in the water?" Rossi asks.

"Head in water and the rest on land." Phil answers with a statement.

"Well this unsub really didn't want to look at him." Rossi states, looking at Morgan.

"Was he naked or clothed?" Morgan asks.

"Naked." Phil answers and places his hands on his hips. "What does that have anything to do with this?" He asks.

"The victims were beaten and raped." Morgan states.

"So this 'unsub' is a faggot?" Phil asks.

Morgan stops and looks at Phil through his sunglasses. "Excuse you?"

"The unsub is a faggot, since he rapes men." Phil states, clueless.

"Officer, I'm asking you to not use that word." Morgan tries not to growl.

"Why?" Phil asks.

"Because a man that likes men is gay but still a man. Not a faggot." Morgan argues.

"Okay then, imma go have a word with him." Rossi states to Phil and turns Morgan away. "Morgan, keep your cool because we just need too figure out this case. Then we don't have too see him again." Rossi states.

"I know, he isn't just insulting me, he's insulting Reid." Morgan states. "And Hotch." He adds. "And kind of Prentiss and JJ. They aren't men but they are women who like each other."

"I know, but he has his opinions and we have ours." Rossi states.

"Yeah yeah." They turn around to go back to the crime scene.

JJ and Prentiss arrive at the crime scene they were assigned. "Special Agents Prentiss and Jerrau." Prentiss introduces them.

"Officer Haller." Haller introduces herself as she shakes their hands.

"What do we got?" JJ asks pointing to the scene.

"The body was found down in the bushes. The head in the bushes and the rest sticking out of the bushes." Haller explains.

"Beaten and Raped?" Prentiss asks.

"Yep." Haller answers. "To me it looked like the guy liked it rough." She adds.

"What do you mean?" JJ asks.

"Rope burns, choker collars, and whips." Haller states. JJ and Prentiss nod and look confused. "Oh I only know because of my wife, we do kinky things aswell." She winks.

"Oh!" Prentiss asks amused.

"Yup, just don't tell officer Phil, he's just a jack ass towards gay people." Haller states and walks them to the scene.

Hotch and Reid are a hour away from their assigned crime scene. "Hotch..." Reid breaks the silence.

"Yeah?" Hotch asks.