Ch~11

"Yo Naruto! Want to come over for a bit and hang out?" Natsu asked slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"Sorry Natsu, I'll have to take a rain check. We can hang tomorrow. I just need to talk to Sasuke tonight." I replied.

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" He said happily. We walked until we had to part ways.

I walked with the hood of my black hoodie up and one of my orange earbuds in my ear listening to Do I Want to Know by Arctic Monkeys. My hands rested in the pockets of the hoodie as the cool air blew onto my face. I took my time to walk home to think of questions for Sasuke and watch the sun set. I want to know him more about him. Like more about his past. Especially about him and Nagato.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and put my key in the lock. I opened the door and locked it behind me.

"I'm home Sasuke!" I said. I set my stuff down next to the door. I turned my music off. I saw Sasuke walking in sweat pants and a hoodie from the living room tours me.  He brought me into a tight embrace.

"You alright?" I asked hugging him back.

"I just had a long day." He mumbled into the crevasse of my neck. I shivered to his warm lips moving on my skin and his warm breath.

"That sucks." I said. "But, I can make it all better." I kissed him.

Ugh, he's so addictive! I love his bitter sweet taste.

I moaned to his tongue sliding over mine. He ran his hand down, so they rested on my lower back. I put my arms around his neck and leaned into him more. And I guess I leaned so hard that he fell. I laid on him and grabbed his cheeks.

Breathing became a problem so we parted or lips. We looked at each other catching our breath. "You're beautiful, you know that?" Sasuke said. I blushed.

"L-look who's talking, cutie." I replied back. Now he blushed madly. I giggled at my work.

"You're so silly, dobe." Sasuke said rolling his eyes.

"Teme, I know I'm silly!" I replied standing up. I held my hand out for him, he gladly took it. I pulled him up to stand. He walked to the kitchen and pulled out a ramen cup.

"You want me to make you some ramen, Naru?" He asked.

"YES PLEASE!" I yelled and ran tours him. He laughed and put water in the cup and put it in the microwave. He then went and sat on the counter. I went over to him and stood between his legs. He smiled and cupped my cheek. I purred to the gentle touch of his hand.

"Can I call you beautiful?" Sasuke asked wrapping his legs around me.

"Yea, but not in public." I said rubbing his leg. "You know that it's inappropriate to society for us to be like that in public." He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"I fucking hate prejudiced tours gays." Sasuke said balling his fists. I grabbed his cheek.

"I know, but it's what we have to do. Of course it's unfair to us, but we can deal." I said calming him down. Sasuke sighed and opened up his hand. The microwave went off and Sasuke released his legs from me. He got off the counter and sat on the couch.

I took the cup out of the microwave, grabbed some chopsticks, and sat next to Sasuke. He laid down so his head was on my lap. He smiled up at me and I smiled down at him. I chowed down all of the ramen and set the cup on the table. I started to pet his hair. He purred like a kitten. It was so cute!

"I love your eyes. Those crystal blue eyes." He confessed.

"I love the way purr to me petting your hair." I said putting his hair in his face. He laughed and brushed it off his face.