Ch~19

"Naru, are you awake?" Sasuke asked.

"I am now Sasu." I said and turned to him.

"Thank god. I had a nightmare that Nagato killed you." Sasuke said with a hug. I cuddled him back as he shoved his face in my neck.

"I'm here. Nothing happened." I said and pet his hair. He pecked my neck and laid his head on my chest. I hugged his body close to me.

"I love you." He said and looked up at me.

"I love you too." I said and kissed his head. I looked and the clock and it read 3:57. "We slept for so long." I said. Sasuke chuckled.

"Yeah." He sighed. "We should probably shower and wash the clothes we smoked that molly in." He suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." I responded getting up. I walked to my room a grabbed some clothes to change into.

🐱

"Sasuke, breakfast is ready." I called from the kitchen.

"Coming!" He responded. He hugged me from the back. "Smells amazing."

"Well don't just smell it teme! Let's eat!" I said. We sat at the table and ate our breakfast.

"Hey Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk about Nagato and the cousin thing?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah, well he in part of the Uzumaki clan."

"What's the Uzumaki clan." Sasuke interrupted.

"It was the clan my mother was in but, the clan was murdered due to the advanced sealing justu they had. There was very few survivors of the clan but, there are some." I sighed. "And Nagato is one of them. I did a little research on him and his background. I didn't know him from before or anything." I said and brushed a hand through my hair and let out a breath of air.

"It must be hard to go against on of your own surviving clan members." Sasuke said and pushed his now empty plate to the side. He got up from his chair and hugged me. "I'm sorry." He said pushing my head in his shoulder. I hugged him back. I stood up and hugged him closer.

"Let me go clean the dishes then we can relax, okay?" I said. We both pulled from the hug. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Okay Beautiful." He agreed. We both held each other by the waist. We pecked lips and parted. I went to the kitchen and he went to the couch. Once I finished all of the dishes I laid on the couch with my beloved.

"Your nice and warm Sasu." I said and sank further into his chest. He hugged me and cuddled me.

"I love you." He said and nipped my ear. I flipped so I was facing him. I cuddled him close to me.

"I love you too." I said.

"This hangover is awful by the way." He said. I laughed.

"I know. It stings like a bitch." I said. He laughed.

"Do you want some pain relievers?" He asked and cupped my cheek.

"Yes please." I said and smiled. He got up and went to the bathroom and came back with two pills and a glass of water. He popped one of the pills in his mouth and took a sip of the water. Sasuke put the pill in my mouth and handed me the cup. Once I was done he took the glass and put it on the coffee table then laid behind me again.

"You are my squishy." I said as I hugged him tightly. "That's it. That's your nickname, squishy." He chuckled.

"It's cute." He said and pet my head.

"Te quedo mucho." Sasuke mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." He replied.