Chapter 4

My Lovelies guess what????

I talked to Yoandri's uncle today and he said that a lot of record labels want to sign YoYo omg yay!! im so happy for him :'-) I knew this was gonna happen ... ANYWAYSSSS tomorrow he's going to go to talk to sony record label to see if they would work something out to sign him as a solo artist yay!

anyways hope you enjoy and pls comment and vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was Joel he had came to pick me up... I looked at myself one last time before heading out the door. As I walked to Joel's car I felt really nervous I mean he is just the type of guy to make me nervous.. I opened the door to get into his car...

y/n: hey Joelito

Joel: hey beautiful <3

you blushed and joel noticed

Joel: awwww you look so cute when you blush :)

y/n: stop it joel :(

Joel: well I like it when you blush :)

y/n: well what movie are we watching?

Joel: Star Wars - The Force Awakens

y/n: of course I should've seen that coming XD

Joel: HEY! I'M a huge star wars fan !

As he said that you guys we driving to the movie theaters

~~~~~~~~~~~~Car Ride Later~~~~~~~~~~

Joel: we are here princess

y/n: yay no more boring car ride with you :P

Joel: haha very funny ....

we walked into the movie theater and went to go get our tickets .... Joel went and bought them and then we went to get snacks.... we later walked into the room to where the movie was going to play..

Joel: hey im going to the bathroom really quick i'll be right back..

y/n: yeah sure

with that joel left I was watching the trailers and someone sat next to me ....

Unknown person: hey beautiful

y/n: uh hey

unknown person: my names Dylan whats yours ? and whats a pretty lady doing here alone?

y/n: i'm (y/n) and well actually my friend went to the bathroom so im not alone....

Dylan : well then cutie ill let you go here is my number :-)

with that he left... well that was weird......

joel came back and he sat next to me.. and we just watched the movie..

~~~~~~~~~~After the movie~~~~~~~~~

y/n: Joel thankyou for bringing me tonight I had lots of fun hopefully we get to hangout more :-)

Joel: you're welcome princess

you went up to hug him and you accidentally trip before getting to him and he catches you.... that was something you didn't expect....all you guys did was stare into each others eyes and he looked down at your lips ....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER WOOOO

Hey lovelies any suggestions?

should Dylan be the competition for joel?

hmmm let me know in the comments and pls pls vote for the story :)

until tomorrow my lovelies

PS.... Austin Mahone's album drops on Thursday :O and today he released the name of the tracks omg yay :)