Meeting All Time Low ( part 1)

I typed out the message on my laptop for the 4th time today i was constantly tweeting All Time Low because they are my favourite band. Every time i waited for a reply, refreshing my feed every 30 seconds and i'd never had a reply from them so after a while i never expected a reply i just liked to tweet them a little part of me hoped that they had at least seen the tweet id sent them.

Today started off like any other normal day, i woke up and checked my twitter feed. I had been scrolling for about 5 minutes when i saw it @JackBarakat " Morning guys! Want a chance to meet us sexy creatures? If you said the correct answer yes then click the link below ;)" out of curiosity i clicked the link and was sent to All Time Low's YouTube page and they had posted that they were holding a competition for a person from anywhere around the world to meet them, all expense's paid for! All you had to do was share their latest music video Backseat Serenade and your name was straight put into a draw, this was my kind of competition! I clicked the share button as quick as humanly possible and now all i could do was sit and wait. 

A few days pasted and by now the competition was at the back of my mind i just thought that another person had been chosen for the opportunity of a life time and it would be better just to forget all about it and i did. At 4pm that day i slumped into school, chucked my bag on the floor and reached for my ipod when i noticed i had a notification for twitter thinking it would be a tweet from one of my friends i opened it and clicked on the connect button to see who it was. i just stared it, i was speechless because it was a direct message on twitter from Alex. "@AlexAllTimeLow Hi Charlotte, congrats you've won the competition  to meet us. If you just email our manager James @jamesATL@yahoo.com for extra details. Can't wait to see you! x" That's when i started to sink in. I was going to meet my idols. I started to scream jumping up and down just screaming " i've won, I've WON!!!!!!" By now my family had gathered at my door looking at me as if i was mental. "Charlotte why are you screaming, what have you won?" my mam asked confusingly she had no idea what was going on, "i've won mam, i'm meeting All Time Low, my idols."