CHAPTER 1

Dove's POV

"wake up...waaaaaaakeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuppppppp.....wake up up up up......wake up lazy bones sister"

"Hmmmmmmmm"

"why does it soooo hard for me to wake you up?we'll gonna be late"

"sis its summer there's no school for the whole two months,so please just stop waking me up this early cause we'll not gonna be late for school"

"who say's that we'll be late for school?"

"that's it there's no school so don't wake me up"

"its not for school,today is our flight to Philippines and,mom and dad's waiting for us there,see you already forget about it,this is our first time going there, we've travel the whole world except there why did you forget about it?"

"cause * I get up on my bed * I.DON'T. EFFIN. CARE. GOING. THERE......you know what this conversation will not go any better so I'll just get take a bath dress myself and you wait for me down stairs ask all our maids to put all our baggage at the car and go to the airport,you happy now?''

"absolutely my dear sister"

and then she get out of my room easy as that,hi, I'm Dove Olivia Musni I'm 16 years old,but I'm not like the other girls that's super girly, I'm a sporty one but not just an ordinary sporty girl I'm also a fashionista. Nothing too much about me. So you're probably wondering who's the girl that waking me up this morning just because today is our flight to the Philippines, she's my sister twin sister to be exact her name is Kyla Chloe Musni she's also 16 but unlike me she a girly girl she's not a sports person cause she's scared of sweat (yeah you heard me right my twin sister is scared of sweat weird huh) but just like me she's also a fashionista,a super fashionista. If you're also wondering where do I live,I live here at New York,USA but I'm not pure American I'm also half Filipino. And if you're gonna ask what sport do I play,I play tennis and badminton...

*BATHROOM*

And then I take a bath,brush my teeth and do my morning rituals...

*DRESS ROOM*

after I take a bath I dress my self

Ok let me describe what's my outfit I ware my skinny jeans, fitted white shirt, a leather jacket and a high pump heels...now this is a OOTD. I also bun my hair to get my hair out of my face

I went down stairs and go to the garage to ride my car to the airport but before I go I still have to wait for my sister cause she'll ride at my car cause her car is busted.

"I'm here" said by my slow poke sister

"finally after years of waiting, you're here" I said with my sarcastic tone

"You're so mean D" she said while pouting

"Whatever, let's go" I said

It was a quiet ride and I love it but someone broke the peaceful ride when K start talking..

"I wonder what does it look like in the Philippines?" She asked

''Ask a frog" I said sarcastically trust me I'm a very sarcastic person

"ha-ha-ha-ha-ha hello as if a frog can talk" said by my twin "don't take it seriously,and like hello as if I've seen the Philippines, I've never been there you know" I reply to her. When we made it to the airport we've waited for like an hour before we ride the plane.

I ware my head phones on cause this is going the be a long ride

Cause Philippines here we come...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yey may chapter 1 na

(Sorry po sa mga wrong grammar, spelling, at mga typo)

VOTE,COMMENT, AND SHARE

Love miss author