two

- mingyu's pov -

ding-dong

I looked up to see her walking into the store.

"Wow what did you spill there?" she asked when she saw me wiping the wet counter.

"Coffee, I stayed up last night. And now I feel drowsy af, I thought a cup of coffee would help me open my eyes but now its.. everywhere." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

It's true, I was watching movies all night.

"Here, let me help you." She said to me with that precious smile as she grabbed the tissues in my hands away.

"Do you have some old clothes or something? It'll save you tons of tissues since you spilled alot." She said with a chuckle.

"Oh wait, let me get it."

I walked torwards the drawer filled with cleaning supplies that my mom had prepared for me since my clumsy ass is always making messes.

"You have all of these and you're wiping the spilled coffee with tissues." She said while shaking her head and laughing.

"I know..I'm too sleepy, I can't even think properly."

"Aw, go sit and rest. I'll clean this mess up for you." She said as she put the ends of her shawl at the back of her shoulder.

"You dont have too, I can clean it up after this." I said as i took a sit.

"No, It's fine. It's the least I can do after you let me stay in the store for a while yesterday and also I dont think that would be a nice sight to the customers, Mingyu"

That was the last thing I heard before I felt my eyelids close.

I woke up to the sound of the cash register being used, I literally thought that the store was being robbed for a solid second until i opened my eyes.

"Thank you! Please come again soon."

She turned to me and flashed me that precious smile.

"Awake already?"

"How long was I asleep?" I asked while rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Hmm, no more than 20 minutes?" She answered while looking at the watch.

"How many customers came?"

"Just that one family, You saw them leave right?"

I nodded in response

"They bought some cooking supplies, I placed the money in here. They gave the exact amount. Its all here."

I just tiredly smiled at her.

"Uh..I didn't take anything, I swe-"

"I know you didn't." I said with a small laugh as I got up from the chair.