New Job

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AQSA'S DRESS ON THE FIRST DAY)

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I was waiting for my turn in the interview. I was super nervous. My turn came in and I went and came back it was easy. Now I have to wait for 1 week for the result. Now I have to go get myself a nice lehanga for my sister's engagement in 2 weeks.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////1 WEEK LATER//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was sitting in my room waiting for the email from KHAN'S INDUSTRIES to come on my laptop's screen. Suddenly it popped on my screen I crossed my fingers and clicked on the email and it said that I was EXCEPTED. I  started jumping madly and told everyone in my family. I was really glad for this job cause it had a very high pay job for an assistant of the C.E.O  and my first experience with a well-known company. It said that I had to start from tomorrow from 09:00 am sharp.

////////////////////////////////////////////////NEXT MORNING ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up and prayed for Fajr and read the Quran. It was 7 by now so I had a shower and changed and had breakfast and rushed to the office. I ask the receptionist who lead me to  the 31ST floor and I went to the office on the floor. I knocked and went in he was sitting on his chair facing away from me towards the window. He moved his chair towards me and asked " why you are late???"rudely. I looked at my watch, it was only 9:05 I didn't want to argue so  I said "sorry" and then he nodded and said"whatever! I don't want this to happen next time and make my schedule now'. I nodded and sat on a table which said "ASSISTANT". He went and started saying the things he had to do so I made a schedule and it was time for the lunch break and I was about to go because with that man it feels very uncomfortable, as I set everything in place and moved towards the door but suddenly Feroz (my boss) stopped me and said that "you have to plan my sisters birthday party".

I nodded and asked"How do you want the party to be?"

He thought and said"I don't know???? You can ask her yourself, but not now you can come with me to my home discuss with her and I will drop you at your home. Fine???"

I thought about it staying at his home could be dangerous, but there is his sister and said "Okay."

Then he moved towards her and said" I want this party to be perfect for her one mistake you will be fired. Remember my words?"

I took 2 steps back and then nodded and went to the 2nd  floor the cafeteria. I was getting scared of this man he is a very angry person.

The day came to the end. I had called my mother and told her I would be late. Then I put my everything in the bag and went to Feroz and said "So, Let's go"and he nodded and he walked towards the  elevator and I followed him and we went inside his car it was feeling very uncomfortable seating in the same car as him. Then he turned on the radio and the song "Koi ladki hai from dil to pagal hai" and it suite the weather very well as it was rainy too.

We reached his house. Mashallah,It was very big.We reached towards his door and the person who opened it was...

//////////////////////////////////////////AUTHOR NOTE/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WHO WAS THE PERSON???????? ANY GUSSES.

PLEASE READ THE STORY IT IS VERY NICE.

THANKYOU.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.