THE MEETING

SHEREYAR!!!!!

What was he doing there???????he destroys other people lives he is a destroyer. He destroyed my best friend life first he told her he loves her and want to marry so get close, very close but when my best friend asked him of the marriage proposal he dumped her. I hate that man from that day. I don't think he knows who I am cause we never meet only my bestie showed me his pic she is very innocent.

"Bhai, I am going I will come back tomorrow."shereyar said and went away.

Feroz saw me in deep thought so started shaking his hand in front of my eyes. I got away from the shock and looked at him."Let's go!!". I nodded and followed him as we reached the living room. I heard a loud voice"BHAI!!"and it was a girl who suddenly came and hugged Feroz. He looked at her and smiled and it was a real smile. I don't believe this guy, I thought he never smiled. Then he looked at me and said"She is my sister, Haya. You can plan everything with her. I am in my room if you need something."I nodded and he went up the stairs to his room I think. Then i looked at Haya she was smiling, she is very beautiful. Then I said

"Assalamalikum"

"Wallikummasalam, Come lets sit and talk."

"Okay!"

"Sher Khan, Bring 2 cups of tea and some snacks."

"So, How do you want the party to be?"

"Maybe a theme would be nice"

"That's a nice idea, How about a color theme?"

"White, I love the color white."

"Okay, Can you give me the guest list, I have to arrange everything so it would be easy".

"Wait, I will bring it"

She goes and brings it. I go through the list and then keep it in my purse. Then we talk about the party and then one old woman came up to us and said "Bibi, Sahaab has call Aqsa bibi". I nodded and ask Haya"Where is his room?". Haya replied"It is the first room in the left corridor and ask Bhai about his guest list". I said"Okay" and then I walked up the stairs and went into the left corridor and knocked on the first door. And then I hear a loud voice,"Come in!".

"Yes, Sir"

"Oh, huh"as he looked up from his laptop screen  and continued"You're done?"

  "Yes Sir, I want the list of your guests in the party I have made all the arrangements."

He nodded and gave me a list (it was bigger than Haya's") I went through it and got stopped and looked at the names there was name of Aahil Bhai and Aayan Bhai. Feroz looked at me seeing me shocked he asked me"Why are you so shocked?"

"Sir, How do you know Aahil Bhai and Aayan Bhai?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"I am asking this because Aahil Bhai is my sister's fiance and Aayan Bhai is my brother"I said in a duh voice.

He looked up at me and said"So you are that Aqsa"I stared at him for a while and he continued"Aahil, Aayan and I used to be friends, but then I had to shift for 2 years to some other place, so I thought to call them and don't think that you are his sister so I am going to treat you special, Any Questions."

"No"

"Good, Now let's go "

"Okay."

We both went down and Haya was sitting there. I bid her goodbye and went in the car with Feroz. It was a silent trip and when we reached there he said to me"Come early tomorrow at 8 and the party will start at 12 and come directly to my house, Okay". I nodded and he went away, I got to home it was 8 already, So I went directly in the kitchen and saw my mother, She kissed me on my forehead and said"How was my daughter's first day?".

"It was very tiring."

"Now you have started working so you will experience this, Now go and change and please call Aayan he is still working"I nodded and went to my room and change and went to Aayan's room and knocked.

"Come in"

 "Bhai, How could you do this?"

"What?"

"You did not tell me Feroz Khan is your friend"

"How do you know him?"

"He is my boss."I said in a duh voice.

"What? HE IS YOUR BOSS."

"YEPPPPP"

"Oh"

"Whatever, Come now, I am very hungry"

"Just a minute"

I knew his 1 minute was 10 minutes, so I dragged my brother to the dining table.

"Mama, Where is  Anosha Baji?"

"She is gone with Aahil to choose the engagement ring they are going to eat dinner outside."

"Okay."

As we ate everyone talked about their days and dad had gone to Canada for his cafe business.

After finishing the dinner, and doing the dishes, I went to my room changed into my PJs and landed on the bed.

//////////////////////////////////////AUTHOUR NOTE//////////////////////////////////

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!

NOT MUCH BETWEEN FEROZ AND AQSA BUT ITS GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

DO YOU WANT P.O.V OF OTHER CHARACTERS TOO.