Chapter 11: OTF

La POV

I was dropping tears and shaking. Durk and Rondo and gang ran in. La you good? Where she at ? We had to have my son premature bro. He sick asf he has to stay overnight. Bro Ofn I cut him off y'all sorry and its fine we all gonna get thru this la rondo said he look like me. Hell now Durk said. Lil la look like me his uncle. Tf y'all problem I cut all dem off niggas he look like Leonard tf. Yeahhhhh we all laughed.

Chief Keef POV

My phone rang. Hello? Daddy? KayKay? Yes daddy I wanna come with you !!! He's beating mommy, Kay what u mean. Hello!? Kay? Naw nigga this aint Kay you can come get her bitch ass. Aye shorty don't come at my daughter dumbass you a dome nigga. Durk, Cap we out man grab them glocks, them aks to.big to carry what's going on Keef? Nigga hitting on my baby mama and Kay Kay he pushed her off the phone and tried to get tough. Ite my nigga let's go

  We got there and went into the apartment we had all black masked our faces and LA kicked in the door. Durk ran in pointing the guns at them fufu ass niggas. Where tf my daughter homeboy. Yeah where our niece gang yelled. She Inna back with him plz... STFU! Aye keef Kay tied up bro. I kicked in the door. He had a glock up to my forehead. I swear I'll blow this bitch back. LA went thru the side door and was creeping up beside him. La put his index finger over his lip and I listened la cocked the gun and said fuck you nigga and hit him over the head with it. Get Kay la said and let's go.