Chapter 12: LIL L'A GLODAY

L'a POV

Wow man I can't believe my Lil la 3 today. I went all out on his birthday outfit we matching today. We had on a red and white polo shirt with red and faded in white robins with red and white bottom timbs and I let our dreads hang. Jay had on a red vneck with white and red faded in highwaisted pants with the same color timbs in her hair was hella curly. Our shits had Capones on em and we took a family picture with my mama and my three sisters plus jay mama and her brothers.

Durk POV

I was getting my two sons ready for Lil La Gloday Party. You can't tell my sons nun my baby mama came in smiling. Come on Daddy Durk family picture. We took 6 pics and I uploaded em on Instagram one thot commented and said she was gonna rape me and my sons, that hoe off it. I drove my sons there and got out the car. I saw La, Lil La, and Jayla, Keef and KayKay, Fredo and his three sons, Rondo and his girl, Capo and his brother and hella relatives and kids. Damn Leonard and Jay this a lot for a 3year old and I see y'all matching asses. Jay laughed you funny Durk and walked off. Tay ran in with 10 Gifts My bad bro! Nigga get the fuck out my ear I started laughing You good put them gifts on the table la said. Ight bro.

Tay POV

Ain't it kinda funny we all got on red Fse Blood Gang Shut yo ass up Tay Durk said laughing Lil Goofy Mf . bro you shut up.

La POV