Chapter 9: Money And Fame

(2 Years Later)

L'A POV

Its been two years now and I'm known as LA Capone Gdk I've had hella threats and I still got hella ops. Plus Jay pregnant we about to have a lil la. Jayla walked in with a lil attitude. Bae what's wrong? LA all this gang Shit stressing me out fr I'm scared for the baby and you said even myself. Bae come here. She sat on my lap I rubbed her belly and kissed her. Everything is gonna be fine bae I promise. She kissed me back and we fell asleep.

Gherbo POV

I was at the store. Where two mfs kept eyeballing me. Aye? You Lil herb rite? Yeah who wanna know ? Nun I'm jus a fan. Well ite. He walked out the store I walked out two mins later (5shots) go off. Fuck!!! I screamed , I'm fucking shot !! I managed to get in the car and drove to the nearest house which was l'as. I got out limping and knocked hard with my bloody hands he answered the door. Wtf oh shit ! I'm..I'm shot l..la help c..cant breathe.

La POV

I was in shock but I screamed for Jayla holding herbo head. Bae!!!!! YES!!!!! OMG HERB! Jay said crying. Baby don't cry come on give me my keys and my phone let's go we drove Herb to the hospital. I ft all my niggas and they said they was on their way.

Fredo POV

I arrived at the hospital second head hanging down low can't believe my nigga in that room ofn this shit hurt bad.

La POV

  Fuck man, baby come here. I ft keef and them. Broski what happened. Herbo dead man. They all hung up. I left out and punched the window looked At the blood in the car and drove off. Baby Jay said I stopped the car and parked and cried putting my bloody hands on the steering wheel. Jay stroked my dreads baby its okay look at me. I looked at her kissed her and drove to the house.