CHAPTER 3

I woke up the next morning with a feeling of relief. I felt like i had just washed yesterdays troubles away. This of course was done by her. I could smell the sweet aroma of pancakes and hot chocolate. Trust her to make a good breakfast.
  "Morning. I'm sure we both had a goodnight rest." I said smiling broadly at her. It was sometimes odd looking at myself each time i saw her but as i grew over the years, i began to appreciate it. Come to think of it, this was the first time that we had actually done the morning thing. I'm good child,come and eat  breakfast.We're running late." She said dishing out the food and pouring some hot chocolate into my cup.
     After breakfast, wearing my skinnies, all-girl t-shirt, sweater and running shoes, i quickly rushed off to school she within me.
     As i walked up to the entrance, the familiar homely feeling that drew me to the school had once again begun to petrude my senses and as submissive as i am, i complied.
      I could see teachers now and so my first guess was that we were definetly having classes today.I rushed to my class which according to my timetable was chemistry. I had to study to subject had because it is on her knowledge thay mine is based on.
  I could still see the same faces i saw yesterday durind bio and to my suprise, just by the corner Peter was right there with an empty seat beside him. Here we go again.
      He gave me a welcoming smile that made my knees grow weak. I walked towards  him moving to the empty seat at his left. I guess i gave him a good view cauae he seemed to be staring straight at my behind.
    "Hey." He said, giving me a toothy grin. Gorgeous!
    "Hi." I said. My voice seemed to get smaller everytime i talk to him. I guess i've suddenly become the shy type.
   "How did you get my na.e yesterday? I mean i didn't even tell you." He said to me. He looked like he was trying to digest yestetdays happenings.
"No. I just heard it. I mean everyone was calling ur name in the classroom." I said. I was lieing but i hope he bought it. I looked up at him and by the look of things he didn't.
   "I don't believe you. But then your very mysterious. Your seriously strange. Anything could have happened." He said. I felt down. So everyone still thinks i'm strange. So much for liking a guy. The teacher got in before i could answer him. I didn't even feel like talking to him. I guess nice things don't last long.
  When the period was over, i left before he vould even blink. I coudn't cope with this here. Especially not when i feel so drawn to the place. I just waited for school to end so i woudn't have to stay here anymore. So much for the wonderful feeling....