2. Mystery Brunette

I was at TopShop with my four best friends. They were all picking out an outfit for tomorrow, which was the big One Direction concert. I however wasn't doing any shopping. Ally was in the dressing room mirror posing in a peach dress, that was a few inches above her knee. "What do ya'll think? I like it." She smiled.

"You look hot." Camila said.

"Good, because I'm going to buy it." Ally turned and walked back into her assigned dressing room.

    Normani had a dressy top, draped over her arm. "Are you not going to pick out anything?" She asked me, as I sat with my arms crossed in the waiting room. I shook my head no. "I'm sure I have something in my closet that isn't too dressy." Normani shrugged, and walked over to Dinah.

"Ready to pay?" Dinah asked. Normani nodded her head, and they walked over to the cashier counter.

    Ally walked out of the changing room, with the dress she was going to purchase in her hands. "Ya'll ready?" She asked. Camila grabbed a bow off of the hair accessories rack. "Now I am." I stood up following them over to the cashiers.

    "Why didn't you get anything?" Dinah asked when they were back in the car.

"I just think dressing up for concerts is pointless. They aren't going to notice what we're wearing while we're in a crowd of other dressed up screaming girls."

"Maybe they won't notice us in the corwd, but they'll notice us at the meet and greet." Camila said, thinking positive. Ally nodded, focusing on the road. I shrugged. "Regardless, I am not dressing up."

~~~

    It was concert day. All the girls decided to meet up at my house to get ready since I was the closet to the direction of the concert, I believe I just made a pun. "I am so excited! When I go to take a picture with Harry I'm going to pee myself!" Camila blabbed, placing her bow on her head. I slipped on a sleeveless sky blue button up shirt, and skinny jeans. "I have never been so excited for something in my life." Ally shrieked flattening her bangs with the palm of her hands.

“Do you know how long I’ve been fantasizing about meeting these boys and it’s actually going to happen!” Camila droned on.

“Calm your hormones.” Normani joked.

    The whole car ride to the venue was the girls singing along to the One Directions albums. Would you believe Camila brainwashed Normani and Dinah into becoming fans. I sat there with my arms crossed over my chest, tightly wearing a blank expression. In a way I felt like I was being held against my will, but I agreed. “What on Earth was I thinking?” I thought to myself.

    An hour had passed and we reached the venue. We were a whole two hours early, but the line was still ridiculously long, and full of my biggest pet peeve, screaming fangirls. “Smile a little Lolo.” Normani said, placing her fingers on the corners of my lips and pulling them up into a smile. “I just want to get this little expierience over with, and I want to get it over with fast. I’m impatient, I can’t wait in this line.” I angrily gestured to the sea of girls, ranging from five year old to twenty something year olds.

“Hoi! I’m sorry, but I am getting tired of you complaining. We are trying to do something fun as best friends, so just act like you’re having the time of your life.” Dinah demanded me. I took a deep breath. “Okay. I’ll try. Happy?” I gave a fake toothy smile.

“Very happy.” Ally giggled squeezing my cheek.

    Suddenly the entire line erupted in even louder screams, some people were crying. “What the hell is going on?!” I was concerned. All the girls shouting at the top of their lungs made it seem like they witnessed a murder. “IT’S THEM! IT’S THE BOYS!” Normani shouted. She started jumping up and down. Camila peered over Normani’s shoulder, and started freaking out. “They’re waving at people! How sweet!” Camila swooned, placing her hand over her heart.