Chapter 2 After The Wedding ''Reception''

After the ceremony the newlyweds and there guests goes straight to the reception that became very fun yet full of emotions as parents of the couple started to give there messages to the couple.. The first one to speak is the father of the groom ( Appa) means Dad/Father in korean Chairman Gu Bon Hyung saying " My dear Jan Di once again i welcome you to our family this event for me is just a formalization only as you know for me and for the rest of the family we already thought of you as one of us ever since before i meet you i've already though of as my own child so welcome my dear lovely daughter and just wanted you to know I'm always be here for you...
Next.. Jun's (Omma/Eomma) means mom/Mother in korean Kang Hee Soo speaks,, first she greeted her son and it's wife on there wedding then said that she is now very happy that her son had finally found someone to share his life with that she is at peace knowing that a woman like Jan Di is there going to take care of him,that she will be there to be his support and be a good companion for the rest of there lives together ...
It is then followed by there Noona
Jun Hee.. Who only said that she's thankful that Jan Di came to his baby brother's life for because of her, He changed to an amazing man and even joked that she couldn't call Jun Pyo little baby brother anymore for soon he will be the one making it instead and have a baby of his own (laugh....) "Jun Pyo jokingly smirk and gave her Noona a deathly glare ..." that makes her Noona laugh even more and added.... Those babies that we are so much excited to see for,,, she hugged the two..
Then it's the bride's family's turn to have there wishes first off.. Jan Di's mom( Omma) who is very emotional in the extent of couldn't say anything coz, of her uncontrollable tears of the happiness for her eldest daughter but despite of the tears falling in her eyes she was able to say way she wanted , like she can't still believe that everything that's happening is real for during the past she and her husband Jan Di's dad(Appa) nothing wanted but the best for her, to have a comfortable life have her dreams come true which was now happening to her "" this are her words in between her tears, Followed by her husband but unlike her his words are short and simple..... As he say...
Jan Di my dear.. my first born.. my baby.. i still cant believe you are full grown and married woman now for i just remember you're like this small little angel that i'm holding in my arms but now here you are going to start your own life having your family which I'm pretty sure you're going to be a good wife to your husband and a mother to you're future children for you are a loving caring kind of person if there is a wish i have rightnow is for both of you to have a happy peaceful healthy life for you and your children to be.... Which reminds me that hopefully the next time we see each other you'll give us a good news of our grandchildrens ,,, Jun Pyo my son better hurry you guy both doesn't get any younger so better do it fast ok" ( and the crowd's laugh) lightens up the atmosphere of the venue as the other guests second the motion specially the grooms mens and best of friends Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong, Woo Bin and there ladies friends slash..... brides maids and maid of honor,Suh Hyun Jaek Hyung and Gail which are extremely teasing them... Apparently Jun Pyo mocks them out sayin don't you guys worry,,, I'm on it... (laughing out loud) while her dear wife... Is just quietly nugging her head off... And the joking and teasing moments countines.... And even got worse when Geum Kang San.. Jan Di's (Dongsaeng) means younger brother in korean have his speech.... For them specially when he said that he have already know that this moment will happen... Coz thanks to there parents who are the once are un dyingly pushing her Noona towards Gu Jun Pyo before when they are still in highschool it's right after her being transferred to Shinhwa highschool under the swimming scholarship given by President Kang Hee Soo... And add ... Mom, Dad looked our efforts paid off Noona is now married to Hyung/Oppa
Jun Pyo,,,, it means older brother in korean
His parents and her Noona is shyly laughing to the thoughts he saying,, While Jun Pyo looking to her wife laughingly... Seems like very much enjoying the view on her wife's face...
Jan Di feels like being very corned at the moment but hopes his bother doesn't give anymore further information to everyone.... Specially the thing that she's been in love with Jun Pyo even before she knew and admitted to herself her true feelings for him., And as the party goes on the newlyweds takes their first dance as a couple on the dance floor after it ... It's there friends turned to have there speeches for them... It started with Yun Ji Hoo... Sayin his very happy for them and if ever something happens he will shall always be there for them just like the others will... Addedly joke that if ever Jun hurts Jan Di his always be there for her and always be ready to take her away from him anytime and kindly warn his friend to better watch out.... Jun Pyo smilingly speak and said he doesn't need to worry about anything for he won't let that happen but he'll keep it in mind....
Yi Jeong commented and taked over and said that Ji Hoo doesn't need to worry about it coz that ain't happening for they need to have all of our permissions to do it Soo.... If ever they ever broked up again... But then Woo Bin also added do you think their would any reason for that to happen.... ??
Oh... i know cheating could be... In that Jun Pyo reacted What!!! sarcastically.... Sayin hey i'm noticing something it's my wedding day isn't it...!
Ha Jae Kyung answered him.... Yes we know Jun... Is in it the reason why all of this things are happening.... Now and why were all here... Why are you being mad.... Too bad I thought you've changed but why are you acting liked a child now don't be... It's your special day... (Jaek Hyung......... Laughing)
Meanwhile Jan Di just quietly listening to it with a very huge grin plastered across her face with Gail aside as others guest amusingly watching them teasing poor Jun Pyo out.. Seo Hyun called a timeout..... After the giving speech moment turned into a comedy conversation between the groom and friends.... She suggested for the groom to take the center and give his message to his beloved wife Jan Di........ As last person...
He, quickly do so. He took the center stage and said his pice.... First he thank each and everyone who came and celebrate with him and Jan Di on their wedding day.... Then his message for her lovely wife.... Which is listening together with their guests .. All.. Of Their Loved Once...