Breaking News

I didn't mean that last chapter to come off the wrong way, so if it upset you re-read it because it wasn't meant to upset anyone. Emerson was looking for a reason to ask about their dad and I obviously didn't make that clear I guess. But here's this chapter

"Um, Brody." I said awkwardly.

"What?" Brody asked.

"Between us, do you think weaknesses are for 'gays'?"

"Well all my brothers have weaknesses but I don't think of them like that. But other guys with weaknesses, yeah."

"Um, I know I don't know you well but-"

"You think I'm gay because I don't show weakness and you think I think guys that show weakness are gay, which is true but I'm not gay. And you also think I'm gay because I show you no interest. I'm straight."

"Okay."

"You don't believe me."

"Nope."

"Is anyone else here?"

"Don't think so, no."

"Alright I confess."

"You're gay?" I asked, eating a grape.

"Well, bisexual yes."

"So you like both."

"Yeah... it's weird because the guys will treat me differently and I don't want that."

"They don't suspect it. If you were girly or something they'd probably tease you but never suspect a thing because have you met your brothers?"

Brody laughed, "That's good. And I'm not about to act girly, that's weird you do enough of the girlyness in this house."

"Asshole."

"So you won't tell anyone right?"

"Lips are sealed."

"Won't tell anyone what?" Ryder asked, coming in the back door.

"How retarded you look. Oops, lips weren't sealed like I thought." I teased.

"You're lucky you're a girl or I would've done hit you."

"Hit me bitch I took self defense classes."

"Nah."

"He's a chick." I said, turning to Brody.

Brody laughed, "I already knew this. I'm leaving, don't have sex on the table or anything kinky that the lady over here might think of."

"At least I'm getting some!" Ryder yelled.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Brody!" I yelled.

"That's not a lot!" Brody yelled back, ignoring Ryder's comment.

Once I heard the door shut I elbowed Ryder.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't you ever say that to him again I swear to god I will rip your balls off. That's rude and we talked about this a few days ago." I said disapprovingly.

"Shit. Did you ask him?"

"That's between me and him."

Ryder's eyes widened.

"Ryder calm down, he likes chicks." I said soothingly

"Then what are you keeping your lips sealed about?" Ryder asked, not believing me.

"That's a secret."

"He's gay, isn't he?"

"No, he did something really embarrassing and he doesn't want me to speak about it."