Stay

"You think she's alright?" Luke asked.

"I didn't punch her that hard, I'm sure she's perfectly okay but I don't know about her teeth." I replied with a shrug.

"That was a great hit though."

"Thanks, I haven't really practiced lately."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've been here for almost four months so I'd say I haven't practiced for like nine months."

"Hmm... Interesting..."

I looked at him weirdly before turning my attention to the back door where everyone was walking in. The boys just shook their head and smiled at me, containing their laughter. I looked over at Tiffany and Ryder and bit my bottom lip. She was passed out and he was carrying her bridal style. She had gauze in her mouth probably to stop the bleeding from where there was once a tooth.

"How many did she lose?" I asked, looking over the couch.

Ryder just glared at me. I fake gasped and put a hand over my heart.

"You just hurt my feelings, how dare you!" I said, faking dramatically.

"I'm not in the mood, Emerson." Ryder growled.

"Calm down buddy, you're sounding like a dog." I said with a laugh.

"You think this is funny? We were perfectly fine without you and you came in and disrupted everything!"

"Yes, I think it's funny because it really is funny to me. And let me remind you that you were the one who wouldn't let me leave if you would've you wouldn't be dealing with this right now."

"If you want to leave you can leave I don't give a shit it was for my mom's sake. But no, leave Emerson and make her all upset once again."

"Fine."

I got off the couch and started up the stairs before he said something to me again.

"That's just it? You're going to leave again?" Ryder asked, his voice cracking at 'again'.

I felt anger rise in me and my breath quicken the more pissed off I got.

"Isn't that what you fucking want, Ryder? You just sat here and told me to leave!" I yelled.

The others, with an exception of Kelsey, were all watching it go down. I was barely here for two months before going to jail and now that I'm back I'm only here for not even twenty-four hours.

"Yes but-"

"But what Ryder? There is nothing else to say quit making shit a big deal!"

"Just stay for my mom's sake."

"If you care about your mom so fucking much you'll let me leave! I've done nothing but be a burden for her and she's only doing this for my mom. Until she comes back."

"Your mom is never coming back for you, Emerson! Grow up and realize it!"

I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I knew it was true but I refused to believe it.

"Just shut the fuck up! You act like you know all this shit about my mom but you don't! For all you know this might not have been the first time. She wouldn't lie to me, she's coming back! You don't know because you don't fucking know her! Keep your mouth shut about my mom before I sew your mouth shut!" I yelled before picking up something and throwing it at him.

It turned out to be something glass that shattered all over the floor. I just walked away from it and walked up to Ryder's room. I took a hammer from my bag and started smashing his walls and anything else I could hit. Once I was finished, I took out spray paint and drew a middle finger on what was left of his walls. I grabbed my things and walked back downstairs just to see my mom.