You're kidding me ?!

(Aleesha's POV)

Aleesha: OH MY FUCKING GOSH! WHAT ABOUT MYLES ?!

The Boys: MYLES ?!

We all start to walk around and I sit down on a piece oh metal out of exhaustion when I hear coughing come from underneath it. I immediately got up and moved the metal piece. Under it layed Myles , Keshia , and Walter . I called everyone over and we all got them from underneath it.

Myles : Thank you soo much .

Aleesha : No problem!

Myles : I think I know a way to pay you back....

Aleesha : And that is ...?

Myles : YOU giving ME your number.

Myles is cute so , yes I gave him my number . I took his phone , entered my number , typed in "Lil Leesha ♥" , took a picture for my contact then gave him the phone back.

Aleesha : How is me giving you my number paying me back ?

Myles : You'll see . I'll text you later ?

Aleesha: Yeah, later is fine.

Myles : Ok . Bye ma .

Aleesha : *smiles* Bye .

Aniyah's POV

So , I was walking around doing one of the many things I do best : Get in my best friends business. They do the same thing to me too since I'm the youngest so whatever. I saw Myles and Leesha talking so I listened in .

Myles : I think I know a way to pay you back....

Aleesha : And that is ...?

Myles : YOU giving ME your number.

Aleesha : How is me giving you my number paying me back ?

Myles : You'll see . I'll text you later ?

Aleesha: Yeah, later is fine.

Myles : Ok . Bye ma .

Aleesha : *smiles* Bye .

I crept up behind her and said :

Aniyah : YOU BETTER WERK BOO !

She jumped then turned around and straight faced me and crossed her arms.

Aleesha : Really Hazel ?

Don't be confused, Hazel is one of my nicknames since Thats the color of my eyes and my name in our group Exclus!ve . Our old name was Beauty unleashed but we felt that didn't pop out as much. Kayla's name is : serenity, Kia's name is Sparkle , Lyric's name is Pinky, and Aleesha is our DJ named DJ Leesha .

Aniyah : Don't "really Hazel" me. You should be used to it by now. That *Parker Kit Hill voice* NEEDS to get with it .

[A/n: Watch his vine's ! he is hilarious]

Aleesha: Yeah , you're right.

Aniyah: Exactly. Let's go child.

Kayla's POV

Aniyah and Aleesha came back over and Aniyah had a smile on her face .

Kayla: What happened now Hazel?

she came up to me and whispered :

Niyah : Leesha was chopping it up with Myles.

Kayla : Oooh ! YOU BETTER WERK BOO !

Leesha: *blushes* Shut up !

Lyric : Well , I'm ready to go home . I know my mama probably worried.