Drama Queen Leesha

WAAASSSAAHHH chickas, cholos, cholas, niggas, and nigglets, its yo girl serenity here! i know its been a while and i'm not even gonna make any excuses so LEGGO and uh MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kayla's P.O.V

AYEE TURN UP MY P.O.V!! anyways this chick Aleesha startin' to get on MY nerves now. Im suppose to be the one tryin to keep the peace! it's gonna be kinda hard when i have MY FOOT SHOVED UP HER ASS!! She's been doing nothing but tearing the group apart and making us turn on each other. Our manager Maria called us into a meeting to talk about it.

Maria: Alright look imma get straight to the point there is to much going on around here and we need to solve this RIGHT NOW!

Kayla; I agree wwe need to start spreadin the peace up in this b-(GCO)

Maria: *gives her the death stare* up in what?

Kayla: up in this bish duh hehe 😊 *scratches the back of the neck*

Aleesha: Yeah for real cuz yall just be...woo

Kia: uh-uh You can't be talkin bout nobody!

Aleesha: I aint do nothin to nobody

Kayla: that's a bold face lie and you know it

Aleesha: *Gets up* Was anybody talkin to you, you dumb bitch!!

Lyric's P.O.V

she shouldnt have did that now her nickname may be surenity but you push her take her to that point and THERE WILL BE TERRIBLE CONCENQUENCES!

Kayla: *gets up* ALRIGHT BITCH YOU LOOK HERE IM NOT ONE OF YO LITTLE *slams fist on the table*DOORMATS THAT YOU WALK THE FUCK OVER!! NOW IF YOU WANNA GO THERE WITH ME JUST KNOW NOT TO START SOMETHING YOU CAN'T FINISH SO I ADVISE YO CHEIF KEEF LOOKIN ASS TO SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! * sits down and cracks her knuckles*

You really know she's pissed off when she cracks her knuckes. Let's just say after that, she shut Aleesha ass up.

Aleesha: *sits down and gets on her phone*

Kia: ALright enough of this crap we need to get down to business.... continue Maria.

Maria: and this is exactly what im talking about we need to fix stuff like this. Now what i dicided to do was kick one of you out the group.

The girls: WHAAATT?!??!?!

Lyric: you can't do this to us don't we have a say in it!?!?

Maria: That's why were gonna vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUUNN !!!!!!

who's gonna get kicked out???

why does aleesha have such an attitude??

who knew that the peace maker could get so violent??

why am i asking so many questions

alright yall can comment on who yall want to get kicked out

cuz ur a fat hoe and you know it lol

alright peeps

Peace......

Love.....

and Serenity

I'M OUT THIS BITCH DOE!!!!