"chapter 1"

*Hailey's pov*

"Good morning Hailey, you're late for...5 minutes!"

"I know,i know sab, you dont have to tell me"

"I have to...why? Coz its the third time you've been late for this month!!!"

"Okay I'm sorry"

Yeah,im so lazy to wake up early that's why I always late... My friend Sabrina, always reminding me that I am late every time I arrive at the office... Sometimes she so irritating!!!

"Bye, Hailey. I still have some works to do... And oh! I have a new restaurant find in the internet, let's try eating there later?...please.." Sabrina pleaded

"Okay, I'll try to finish the works that boss gave me, early as I can."  I reply

"Yes! Thank you Hail...so, see you later. Bye!!" Sab left me

I headed to my table and seat in my chair then i started working the papers that boss assigned to me...

After an hour I stood to buy some coffee because my eyes feels so heavy again... Yeah, im so lazy like I said earlier... If you ask me what is my hobby? Then, it is sleeping... Sometimes while i was working i fell asleep in my table the reason to my boss pissing me off... And the worst is...he scolded in front of my officemates... I really hate him...

I know that i have no right to hate him because its really my fault... But why he don't scold me in his office or somewhere that there are not so many people..ugh!!!

"Where are you going, Hailey?"
One of my officemate and also my close friend, brent..

"Um...im just gonna buy some coffee.. How about you? You want some? My treat." I offer

"Oh really?" He touches my forehead then my cheeks..
"You're not sick..."  He giggle

"Brent! Ugh!!! I hate you!" I left him

"Hey wait!!! Of course i want some coffee too! Im just only kidding..." He grabs my wrist

"Oh really?"  I replied sarcastically

" oh come on... You're acting like a kid again!"