"Chapter 2"

*Hailey's pov*

When i turn around to see who grabs me from behind...

It's a man that wears all black clothes just like the men that chased the girl...

I had a bad feelings for them...what should i do?

"You! What are you doing here?!" The man said with a deep and cold voice

"U..umm I..I...ahh" i mutter nervously

"Come with me!" He suddenly grabs my arm and pulled me

"W..wait! Where are you taking me?! Let me go! Ahmm!"
I gasp but he's too strong..

The man take me to the basement and tied my wrist and blindfolded me..

Why his doing these to me? What have i done? Oh my god! Plz help me...

Suddenly i heard the door opens..

"That girl escaped..what we are going to do now?" I heard a man talking

"I don't know...but,we had another problem... This girl see you when you're trying to chased that girl.."

What is their motive? I dont understand whats happening in here.. Oh! Sab help me plz..

My eyes started to cry

"Hmmm.. I think we can used that girl.." I suddenly gasped when i heard the man he was going to use me!

For what?! I hope not..

"Plz sir let me go... I promise i will not tell it to the police... Just let me go!" I cried to them but they're just laughing..

"What's so funny?!" Are this guys making fun of me?!

"Sorry lady...but we cant do that... Dont worry we will not going to harm you." The other man said

Will not harm me?! Is he really serious? Didn't he think that they already harmed me?! Are this guys idiots or what?!

"Stand up! There isn't much time" the man talk to his authorative voice

"W..wait!!! Where you are going to take me?! I asked but they just ignore me and continue pulling me...

As we walk i hear some applausing from a crowd... I wonder where they take me?
And why would they go some crowded places with a girl that was like had been kidnapped?!
I really dont understand with this guy?!