"chapter 4"

*Hailey's POV*

He drag me upstairs and he lead me to a room. He threw me to the bed and lean in me...

Oh God... I never imagined myself being caught in a situation like this...

Its all fault of my terror damn boss!!! If he wasn't tell me to deliver those packages I will never gone into this

He lean more closer to me and he whisper something in my ear...

"Now I repeat... take. Off. Your. Clothes " he said coldly and full of authority

I gulp hard... what should I do?
Maybe I can kick him in his private part so I can run to the door and escape?

Yes! That's exactly I should do...

OK... ready

*poww*

"Awwww!!!"

And bullseye! I was about to run downstairs but he suddenly holds my wrist and he turned me around forcefully to face him...

But I lost my balanced and I landed unto him... And I was on top of him, this is really embarrassing... I'm sure that I am as red as tomato right now!!!

My brain keeps on saying that I must get up but my body does not cooperate... I can't move, I was just staring his eyes

His Hazel Brown eyes... it was hypnotizing... I can't remove my gaze to his eyes

And the last thing I knew... we we're just inches apart, I don't know what I've been thinking but I close my eyes and I slowly lean closer to him... we we're already have nose to nose contact (sorry for the lame term)

I was waiting for his lips to press against mine...

But suddenly, a telephone rang...
I was go back to my senses after that hypnotizing and embarrassing scene that happened...

I immediately got up and get the phone inside my pocket. Stupid of me, why I didn't remember these earlier? Ugh!!!

I check the caller ID and I found out it was sabrina... I'm sure she's worried of me now.

I was about answer the call but suddenly, someone take it from behind

"Hey! Give it back to me!" I try to reach my phone but it's useless, he too tall...

"You think I will let you call for help? And you still have something to pay for me." He said and he smirk

"Why should I pay you, huh?! I didn't owe you" I try reaching my phone again but I still can't. Ugh!

"Yes, you did owe me" wait... what? When? How?

"Nah! Don't give me that look...remember for smashing mine earlier? You have to pay for it" is he serious? And besides, it's his own fault! If he wasn't bought me I have no reason to smash his...his---ugh! Whatever!!!

"Now if you don't want to suffer more for your staying here... you better follow my command now... take off your Clothes or I will be the one to take that off to you" my eyes got widened to what he said, while him... he was just giving me his fucking smirk!

*****

After that incidencs we went to a party and i dont know why he taking me here.

Ugh! I cant forget how i acted earlier... Im being so exaggerated. I thought he was going to do something in me but i was mistaken.

The reason why he wants to take off my clothes is to change it.
Im wearing a yellow mermaid gown

And now, i've gone into this party...with him. The venue was so big and elegant. And i can say that the people in here is so rich.

And it makes me awkward. I fell like i dont belong in here.

"come here, its about time." Zach said and drag me towards the stage

Wait... STAGE?! What are we going to in there? Dont tell me he will going to introduce me as his new slave? Or pet? No!no!no! A big NO!!!>_<
Hes really humiliating me!

"wait! Is it really needed? Why do you have to introduce me as your slave
in front of all those people?" i aaked him in disbelief but he just give me his annoying smirk again

"who told you that i will introduce you as my slave? Huh?" ha said and drag my wrist again

It alredy hurts! Why does ha have to drag me always? I can wall on my own. Duh!

He called the attention of everyone. And then he wrap his arms to my waist

"what are you thinking? And can you please take your arms off to my waist? Its disgusting!" i scowled him but he just give his devilish and annoying fucking smirk! I think i better get used to it because i will going to see his 'oh so precious smirk' everyday...
"ehem... First of all i would like to thank you all for coming my engagement party. And i know that you are all so exited to know who is the woman that i will spent my forever with."

Wait, this is his engagemant party? He has already a girlfriend? But i did'nt saw him earlier entertaining or talking another girl aside from me?

Wait, dont tell me---
No no no! A big NO! NO! NO!

"Zach, what is this all about? Are you going to introduce me as your fiancee?" i asked in disbelief but as expected he just give a smirk... Ugh! What a nice answer!

"ladies and gentleman my future wife... Hailey vergara." he said proudly in the crowd and they give us an applause

To be continued...