Chapter 17- Flight

It's been a week since I was diagnosed and I'm aloud to go home to see my family.

Jake and Mason have been really supportive with me about both cancer and diabetes.

They always keep me happy and make sure I've had my medication, "Ryder we have to go now if you don't want to miss your flight" yelled out either Mason or Jake.

Oh yeah I forgot to say, Mason and Jake are coming home with me seeing as Jake can see his family and Mason is coming for me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. But shotgun" i said with a giggle.

"I'm driving" yelled Mason and "I'm always in the back" whined Jake.

"Tuff luck, your always to slo-ow" I laughed out.

"Hey can I also sit in the middle for the flight, please" I asked.

"Fine you can, just don't elbow me when your asleep" Mason said.

Mason and I've had some sleep overs,I know what your thinking 'she's in the same room as him' but sometimes I get home sick and he reminds me of my family.

"Ok boys lets get going" I told them before they went hollering down the hall. Boys ahaha.

~♡~

We only just made it for our flight because we kinda got distracted by the moving floor thing. We got checked in and then i set the alarm of for having metal on me, oops.

" First call for flight to Melbourne airport gate 6".

The boys and i all rushed around to get to the gate, barging into people.

The the of us finally got onto the plane and settled in for the long 21 hour floor, i got to sit in the middle.

The plane attendees did their little talk about where you find the air masks and life jackets, before taking of flying back home.

Hey guys I'm so sorry i haven't written anything, ive been so caught up with school and I'm now playing basketball as well. Sorry as well for this being such a bad chapter, but is 11:41pm and I'm exhausted. Night guys xx

Thank you