Chapter 8

*2 months past by*

Amina's P.O.V
Ahh ya Allah! So much tests today. Inshallah I pass them. I've been studying so much it's not even funny anymore!!
Me and Samar decided to go in class and study together. Oh yea Samar is one of my good old friends. She's been with me for a while now and we talk and hang out whenever we have time.
As we get into class I notice Mustafa sitting with his "crew". It was really awkward getting in but alhamdilah I made it in with a straight face.

When Samar and I sat, she noticed me staring at Mustafa. She was talking to me but I obviously didn't listen because I wasn't thinking straight.

To embarrass me she said "AMINA WHO ARE YOU STARING AT!?" I almost punched her in the face wallah but alhamdilah Mustafa or his friends didn't hear us because they were busy laughing.

I told her to look at Mustafa and tell me what she thinks about him she said okay. As we turn to look one of Mustafa's friends "Maher" looked at us. It was soo embarassing.

Me and Samar were laughing so much we couldn't even breathe. Samar went under the table hiding from embarrassment and I put my head down as tears ran down my face from laughter.

When we got our selfs in shape from all the laughing I look up AGAIN and catch Mustafa staring right at us. It was really awkward but I had to keep looking at him because I barely see him anymore. Each day passes I like him more and more ugh whyyyy!??

Samar's P.O.V
Oh my god! Amina has really good taste in guys. I noticed how much she loved Mustafa without even telling me. I swear they would look so cute together ugh I can't wait till they get married. I will make them get married no matter what!!!

I wanted to tell Amina that I liked Maher but I was thinking what she would think about him so I didn't bother mentioning him. That was the only reason I hid under the table. I have no idea why she laughed that much and looked like she's been crying for the past hour. Ahh she makes my day going I thank Allah for her everyday.

As Amina started studying I looked at the table where the guys were sitting. I swear half of the time Mustafa was staring right at her. If only Maher did that to me:(

Anyways, half way through class Lilly comes to sit in our table without an invitation! I don't like this girl. I have a feeling she's just using Amina. I swear if she does anything to her ugh.

I heard that she liked Mustafa and followed him here. So that means she knows that Amina likes Mustafa and she's trying to do something to Amina.

Mustafa's P.O.V
As I see Lilly walk in, I immediately give Amina a text and tell her "get out of here now. I don't want u near Lilly" Even though Lilly hasn't done anything in like 2 months it's still not safe to be around her. Like I said she a evil girl. What I liked about Amina was that she actually listened to me and went out, but she didn't reply back to me. I only texted her because I cared.

That's the type of girls I like! It was a great class, I was looking at Amina the whole time. I looked like a freak looking at her but I didn't care. I told Maher to look if they were looking here so I can look again, and as he turned to look he looked back at me and started laughing and told me what happened.
I couldn't hold in my laugh. When I look at the table I see Samar on the floor under the table and Amina's head down. I had to see so I went down and saw tears running down her face. It got me worried but I remembered that she tears up whenever she laughs.

As Maher and I get out of class, I noticed that Amina and Samar were at different lockers that aren't even there's. That made us laugh because we knew what they were waiting for.

After Maher and I got ready to go into our next class Maher looks behind us and says "yo the girls are behind us" than I turn around to see if it was true than I see both of them smiling as i turn my head and I saw that Samar pushed Amina in a joking way. I figured out that Amina liked me! AYE.

Mashallah both of them had beautiful smiles. Even Samar. I can't believe I just said that. I used to think I will only like Amina, but now I can't chose between her and Samar I don't even know anything about Samar and I'm kinda into her. Oh god why is this happening.

All day long I kept remember about what happened. It used to bring me up when I felt down fast. But what was bothering me was Amina or Samar. Samar or Amina. That's all that was running through my mind.

I can't just leave my Amina like that after today. And I don't wanna loose Samar either, I know I'm making a mistake but I knew something was gonna come my way when I was confident having Amina.! This is gonna be really tough