Chapter 8

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE BOTTOM
HAPPY READING
Recap
Hope, Ruff and Tuff came to check on Astrid after they couldn't find Hiccup and found him passed out on the floor with marker on his face, the girls laughing on the floor and even Gothis laughing?!? Fishlegs walked in to everyone laughing and Hiccup still passed out.
____________________________________________________
Third persons P.O.V
As everyone calmed down Hiccup started to wake up and the girls were smiling again "Uhhhhh! My head!" Groaned Hiccup, they all started to giggle when Hiccup realised that there was something on his face " WHAT IS THIS?!?" He all but yelled. "Marker" Luna and Paz said in unison with a grin. "And you should really see your face" they said again in unison, as Luna handed him a small hand held mirror (Call me what you want but I spent 1 1/2 days trying to spell mirror, I keep spelling it murror) "AHHHH! What happened to my FACE?!?"

A/N
Soz short and crappy again but I got it done! And exiting news,
I JUST GOT WIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!
And with the marker thing I just wrote that cause I nearly did that to one of my cousins when his wife told him she was pregnant at a family party and surprise surprise, I just so happend to have a spare marker on me😈😈. Anyway so I'll try to make next update longer Bye;)