Chapter 3: Why?

"Damn. Why did I act like that!" Oikawa screamed into his pillow. Kenma found a key and opened the door. "Wanna talk?" He asked. Oikawa nodded then told him what had happened. "You dumbass. You over reacted to nothing but your stupid thoughts." Kenma said harshly. "I did--" Oikawa was cut off "Yes the fuck you did. If it didn't happen in real life it's false. If you happened in real life it's true. You damn idiot." Kenma sighed. "Don't worry just call him later on tonight. Okay?" Kenma asked. Oikawa nodded and Kenma left to go back to Kuroo's place. Oikawa stared at his laptop and thought 'tonight after I shower and fix my hair I'll Skype Iwa-chan for sure.' 

Later that night:

~~~~~~

Oikawa: "Iwa-chan! I'm sorry!! I did really over react earlier!"

Iwa-Chan: "It's fine Idiot."

Oikawa: "Great! So what cha doin'?" 

Iwa-Chan: "Nothing much. Sitting around. You?"

Oikawa: "haha. I just got out of the shower." 

Iwaizumi heard that and started imagining things he shouldn't have and kinda got hot and bothered. 

Oikawa: "Yo! Imma go fix some food. I'm starved!"

Iwa-Chan: "Same here. I'll just leave my Skype on. Alright?" 

Oikawa: "Sure." 

Oikawa ran to fix him something to eat Iwaizumi sighed and turned his web camera off then headed to the kitchen as well.

Oikawa eat until he couldn't eat no more and landed on his bed and looked over at his computer and saw nothing but black. 

"Ah. Iwa-Chan must've went to bed. Good now for my last thing to do before I go to sleep." Oikawa said as he grabbed the lube from his nightstand beside his bed. 

In his little room he had his bed, dressers, and his desk along with a book shelf. His desk was at the end of his bed and he was facing he head at the top and feet at the bottom as he propped himself up. He poured the lube onto his fingers and circled his entrance. Oikawa moaned as he circled his entrance over and over again. Soon Iwaizumi came back to his phone and looked at it seeing a Oikawa on his knees with his head on his bed and hips raised. Iwa-chan blushed at the sight but kept quite. 

Oikawa added a finer then another one quickly after and moaned like a whore. "Ah. Iwa-Chan..." He moaned slowly thrusting his fingers in him. "Iwa-channn.. I need you." He moaned more making Iwaizumi blush as he heard his nickname from Oikawa's mouth. 

Soon Oikawa's fingers separated and close and loosened him up. He took a didlo out and pushed it in him "Ahhh!!" He turned it on and moaned Iwaizumi's name over and over again. By this time Iwaizumi had gotten a hard-on. This time he took his pants and boxers off quick then grabbed his dick then jerked it to Oikawa's voice. 

"Oh fuck.." Iwaizumi moaned. He watched as Oikawa played with himself with that didlo in his ass and his hand on his cock jerking it over and over again. 

"Fuck baby. I want you so bad..." Iwaizumi stared at Oikawa while stroking his cock faster and faster. Then he accidentally hit his voice mute off. "Fuck Oikawa..." Oikawa stopped completely and looked  upward toward to laptop. "Iwa-Chan?! You were watching me?!?!" Oikawa said blushing. Iwaizumi blushed when he noticed. He gupled "why wouldn't I? I mean you're so fuckin hot and get me horny..." Iwaizumi said as he turned his video camera back on. His face was bright red and his cock was slowly still stroking. Oikawa turned over onto his back and propped his legs up. "W-watch if you like then..." Oikawa said as he took the didlo out and replaced them with his fingers. 

"Iwaizumi..." Oikawa moaned thrusting his fingers in him fast. Iwaizumi blushed and stroked his dick harder "Oikawa.." 

Soon Oikawa was a panting and moaning mess along with Iwaizumi. "I-I'm gonna c-cum I-Iwaizumi..." Oikawa said as he thrusted faster and jerked himself. "Oh baby. I fucking want your sweet little ass so fucking bad. I swear Oikawa..." Iwaizumi moaned and grunted. "I-I'm all yours when your b-back.." Oikawa said as he came closer to cum. "Fuck. I'm close Oikawa." Iwaizumi said pumping faster. "AHHHH!! FUCK ME!!! HAJIME!!!!!" Oikawa screamed cumming onto himself. "Fuck. TOORU!!!" Iwaizumi scream cumming on his hand he fell backwards onto the floor.