Life As The Slutty Cheerleader

Blurb / Prolouge: 

Meet 17 year old Susan Elizabeth Walker; she’s what you’d call the ‘school slut’. She’s a post it, she’s stuck onto every guy; well the attractive ones at least. She’s the clingy, hateful, rude, very revealing and stuck up girl just like in those books.  She’s at the top of the food chain, she’s the queen bee. BUT, did you know that this is all a cover? Yes, you heard me, Susan is an undercover agent. Her job is to take care of Joanna Torres. Why as a slutty cheerleader you ask? Well, who would think that a stuck up bitch would be an agent? Her fast reflexes, strength and speed have been hidden for 3 years to be exact. Things start to change as ‘fresh meat’ enters the school.  He’s arrogant, cocky and sexy. Just like Susan, Kyle is one to be at the top of the food –chain. Basically any girl that has a pulse he would use for himself and then throw away. Oh, did I forget he’s an agent too? What happens when these two collide?

*                                                                            *                                                                                                    *

Authors note: Feedback? Just A Tweet will still be on hold due to the fact that i can't find any inspirtation, i'm lazy, i'm not as enthusiastic to write it like i first was; sorry. Next chapter will be up soon*

Soon= Whenever i'm bothered or enthusatic or i have time. Thank you.

Follow, Comment, Share and Vote? Thank you.x