♥ Chapter 3 ♥

I queued up with Luke to get food as he babbled on about the band he was in. It's called '5 Seconds Of Summer' and he told me his 3 best friends, Michael, Calum and Ashton, made up the band along with him.

I watched him carefully as he told me all about it. I noted the way his bright blue eyes sparkled and the passion he put into his facial expressions as he spoke. I could tell this band and his music meant the world to him. Seeing his so happy made me very happy as well.

We made it to the front of the queue and Luke politely let me go first and I pointed to the food I wanted, paid for the food and waited for him to finish as well. Then I followed him as he made a beeline for a table in the middle of the room. He took a seat and I also sat down next to him. Around the table 5 faces looked up at me, all smiling and welcoming.

"Hey guys, this is Casey. Casey, this is Calum, Becky, Michael, Ashton and Samantha," Luke said, pointing to everyone around the table in turn.

"Call me Sam," Said the final girl who was sitting next to me. "C'mon Luke, how long have we known each other?" She said jokinglyand a laugh escaped her mouth.

Everyone laughed and then fell quiet, expecting me to introduce myself or something. I gave Luke a panicked look.

"Oh, Casey doesn't speak," Luke said nervously. He smiled appologetically at me.

A series of "Oh"s came from everyone, and they all smiled at me.

"Sorry, I didnt realise," The boy who had been introduced as Michael smiled sweetly at me. He had an arm around the petite brunette called Becky so I guessed they were a couple. They looked adorable together.

I shrugged and grinned, not wanting any of them to feel uncomfortable. Luckily they turned back to normal conversation and their attention was no longer on me.

I suddenly realised I hadn't even tried out the tablet the principle had given me this morning, so I got t out. I fiddled with it for about a minute and gave up, technology never really made sense to me.

I turned my attention to my food and the conversation taking place.

"I'm probably not even going to go, it's always so dull anyway," Sam was poking at her salad. "Plus it's just a reminder that I'm all alone while couples slow dance and share saliva." She wrinkled her nose and everyone laughed.

"But we'll all stick together, come on! It'll be fun, promise," Ashton had finished eating and was fiddling with his phone as he spoke. He grinned at Sam, showing off his adorable dimples.

"It's just so unnecessary." Sam replied, sighing and pushing her tray away from her.

"Are you coming, Casey?" Luke asked.

I gave him a confused look in reply, I'd zoned out and wasn't listening when the conversation had started.

"The dance on Friday, I guess you weren't told." Luke pushed the remains of his food round his plate. "It'd be great if you came though!"

"Yeah, I think you'll like it," Said Calum. "Normally we all go as a group of friends, well, except those two lovebirds..." He pointed at Michael and Becky.

"You guys don't get it," Becky rolled her eyes and gigled as Michael nodded and nuzzled his nose into her hair. They were just the cutest couple and I aww-ed a very times internally.

"Whatever," Calum chuckled. "Want to come Casey?"

I nodded enthusiastically, it sounded like we would have an amazing time nd everyone was so kind and sweet.

I was suddenly very excited about that upoming Friday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Thank you all so much for reading and voting! It means a lot.

Not sure when I'll next be able to put a chapter up, I have a crazy week planned but I promise to try to write one as soon as I have some spare time!

Thank you again. (: x