A Lovestory

Liams P.O.V

"Goodmorning sunshines! Time for Breakfast!" I heard Nialls voice scream up to us, who tryed to sleep when he were cooking, and you can't sleep when Niall Cooks, and when you walk down. Fryingpans everywhere, some Egg there some egg here..."C'mon! We Will to be late!" He screamed even louder. I opened My eyes, it was hard, why could'nt We sleep a little longer? Just becuse We needed to go to Germany... I reacted when i heard the doorbell Loud sound. "Hi Agnes!" I heard Nialls Irish accent say, Loud, just becuse i should react. "Are Liam up yet?" I heard her beautiful voice say. "I belive so.... Come in!" I heard the door closed and her light steps on the stair. Some seconds later i saw the door open."Sweetie!" I Said suprised. "You're not up?" She looked suprised. "Ehh, i was up late yesterday." I lied. "Haha, i know when you lying." She smiled and kissed me. "Hey What are you doing here!?" I heard Harry scream to Agnes. "Come here!" He Said after. They fisted and huged each other. "Niall Said to me that it's breakfast." She Said and Walked to My bed. "I heard you should go to Germany today. Soo .. I can't come with you, i have a big test soon and..." "I understand, you don't need to go with us this time" i answered. "AGNEEES! GO TO ZAYN AND LOUIS AND WAKE THEM!!" Niall screamed. "I'll be back" she Said and Walked out of the room.

Zayns P.O.V

"Wake up sleepyheads!" I saw a blonde hair say, then i saw her face. Agnes."Oh, can't We sleep a little longer Louis said. "Ooh no, don't try! You should go to Germany today!" She answered. "Ohh no, i don't want to!" I said. "It's breakfast, so come as soon as possible" she said. I Walked out of My bed and put on a shirt. I Walked down and right after came Louis. Agnes, Liam, Niall and Harry already sat around the table. "Hey" i sat Down on a chair. "Hi" "hello" "hey" the answers were flowing. I grabbed a sandwitch and with salad on.

Harry P.O.V

Why does she need to be so cute, why should Liam have her? I want her. I love her, when We hug eachother it feels like im the happiest person in the world. I never loved anybody like I love her. When she's happy, I'm happy. "Are you exited then?" Agnes said and watched at me and Louis. "Yea, it's going to be fun!" He answered. "Yea, but it's boring that you don't come with us" I said. "She have a big test and she really need to go on it, and her school don't give her a day of from school." Liam answered. "Someone want more coffee?" Niall asked and watched at the gang. "No, it's okey." She answered. The other just shoke their head. Even if we just should be gone for 3 days she needed to say goodbye. She was going to miss us. I took a sandwich and I left the table.

Louis P.O.V

Harry walked from the table, just in a t-shirt and boxers. "So, what are you going to do in Germany?" Agnes asked. "We should have a concert, duuh!" I answered. "Haha, don't be silly, Lou!" Liam said. "We're just going to have a concert, I believe." Liam said to Agnes. "What would you say if a came and saw you there?" She said and kissed Liam. "Well, then I would be surprised." He answered and kissed her again. She whispered something to he and he answered "I Love You to."

***

Niall P.O.V

I took my bag down to the door, Harry and Zayn already stand there. "Hey, wonder if it are some cute girls in Germany!" Zayn said. "Myeah!" Harry sounded a little unserious. What's up with him anyway. Liam and Agnes came down to the Door, the Limo came. "Haha, why did you do that?!" She said. " I don't know I was bored!" Liam said and laughed.

------------------------------

First episode = done!

What do you think. Well this was short so it's going to be a longer chapter soon, till then, bye!

-/ A