A Lovestory Chapter 2

Liams P.O.V

The Limo came and it was time to say goodbye to Agnes. It was hard. "Hey sweetie, I want you to have this." I said and put a necklace out of my pocket. "It's beautiful! Aw, thank you baby!" She said and I could se her tears coming. "Aww, comeon! you guys are so discusting!" Niall said and turned his head. "It's time!" I heard Zayn say. "Baby, remember, I will always, ALWAYS, love you!" I said. "I'm going to miss you so much, promise you take care!" She Said and kissed me, in the middle of the kiss i answered. "Ofcourse, i love you to Pluto and back!" I took My bag and started to walk to the limo. It was hard to leave the one who made me complete. The one that made me happy, the one that i was inlove with. "I LOVE YOU!" I screamed when We left home, she started to cry, now i felt like a awful person. It vibrated in my pocket. "Text me when you are on the airport <33" Agnes wrote to me, "myea, love you<3" I wrote back.

Zayns P.O.V

"Hey Liam, can you tell us how you met Agnes again, it's a amazing story!" Niall said and watched at Liam with big eyes. "Sure!" He answered. "Alright!" Niall said.

"We where on out European tour. In Sweden. You know people tell love at first sight, this was one of that sight. She had red hair when we met, but I think she's cuter with blonde hair. Anyway. We come to the airport and she was there, she wanted to see One Direction come out of the plane. I had one piece of paper in my pocket and a pencil in my hand, I wrote down my number and said that she should call me. Two hours later, she called. I answered. We said that we should meet in Kungsträdgården (kingsgarden) in Sweden. We meet and we just talked, we talked like we had known each other for years. I fell inlove with this girl. And she loved me back. And here we are today, Still loving each other, I don't care about the age different. Love is Love, Not a Number." Liam stopped, I could see a tears searching its way, but he turned his head away from us. "Hey, we know that you love her, that's why we have a suprise!" Lou said.

Nialls P.O.V

"What!? Now you tell me!" He said. "We can't tell you, it won't be a suprise then! I said.

***

We reached the airport and Liam texted Agnes as promised. We walked on the plane and i fell asleep. I woke up to a bunch of potatoes laying infront of me. "Who ordered this?!" I said. Harry's hand came up and I gave him a smile. "Thank you sweetheart!"

Louis P.O.V

We reached the airport in Germany. It was not so big, but it was a lot of fans. "Tonight we'll be having a concert for this people." I said and raised my hand to the fans. They started to scream in the second I did that. Well, the Germans are Crazy!

--------------------------

Sorry I didn't do more, in really tired it's 01:15 in the morning here, so I'm going to bed now.

-/ A