A Lovestory Chapter 3

I just need to write one thing. This story helps me get my feelings out, so sorry if I'm a little bad at create perfect sentences... I Love Liam, and this story helps me to get my emotions out. I hope you enjoy this, and I don't care how much views I have, I just need to write these thing down. Thank you!<3

------------------------------------

Nialls P.O.V

I put on a t-shirt. "How are you feeling Liam?" I asked him. "I can't Breathe, I miss her too much..." He tryed to hold the cry away. "Hey, come here!" Zayn Said and huged Liam. "It's okey, remember, we have a suprise. You going to get it soon!" Zayn said.

"It's time! C'mon, you going to make it!!" Harry said and pointed on the stage. We came in with the song 'Rock Me' I Saw Agnes in the audience, Damn! Liam going to be happy when he gonna see her.

***

Louis P.O.V

The Concert is almost done, and Liam has not notice her... Well... "We have someone special in the public today!!" I started. "The one and only, Agnes! Liams girlfriend!" The girls started to scream and i waved to Agnes that she Should come up. She walked up and Liam just stood there, she ran into his arms and hugged him. I never seen Liam so happy! He whispered something to her. Agnes walked to a chair and sat down. The fangirls was screaming. It was crazy. She got a microphone and started to speak. "Hey. My name is Agnes, and I'm Liam's girlfriend. We have tryed to keep it a secret, cuz I'm so much younger than Liam and we didn't know what you directioners thought. I mean, when Harry was together with Taylor, he got letters, I don't wanna ruin something. I just needed to say, that Liam and I have been together for a while. And yeah..." The Directioners was screaming, not bad thing, good things, like: "we love you!" "It doesn't matter, we love you anyway!" And I could see Agnes cry, for the first time, she cried in public.

Liams P.O.V

I walked to my sweetheart, that was sitting on a chair on the other side of the stage. I lifted her out of the chair and kissed her. The directioners was screaming, some of them even cried. I took the microphone near my mouth and speaked. "I didn't even know that Agnes would come to this consert. The other guys said that it was a suprise, and... In not suprised, I'm super suprised. Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn... Agnes. Thank you. You guys don't know how much this mean to me..." The directioners screamed "kiss, kiss, kiss" and for the first time, me made out, in public. The fans were screaming, fangirling and crying.

Agnes P.O.V

I didn't know what happened. I Loved him, and I didn't want this to end. I opened my eyes and saw into Liams chocolate eyes. Then I saw Harry, Niall, Lou and Zayn applauded and screamed. Everybody was happy. "Sit down Agnes, here's your suprise!" Liam said and walked to the boys. And they started to sing Little things. I was so happy I cried, the feeling was unbelievable. "I won't let these little things slip out of my mounth." I couldn't hear more, I just stared at the guys. Crying.

Harrys P.O.V

I feel so alone, noone wants me. It feels like I'm not good enough, I'm happy for Agnes. That's why I sang the song for her.

***

"Oh my god, I love you guys so much!!" Agnes cried out after the concert. "Sweetie, I know you were going to tell everybody sooner or later, and you should know that I'm so proud of you!" Liam said and kissed her forehead. "Hey Agnes, we always going to love you also, you're a part of 1D now!" I said and the other boys nodded. "Aww" she said. "I'm tired, let's go to the hotel!" Liam said and Agnes nodded. "We want to go to a restaurant, but we cya tomorrow!" Niall said "goodbye" and we leaved each other.

Liams P.O.V

"Sweetie, i'm really happy. Believe on that." I said and watched Agnes in her eyes. "I was just afraid..." She said. "Afraid of what?" I asked and started to kiss her. "That they wouldn't like me. I mean, my look.." She said and I saw her eyes starting to fill with tears. "Babe, you wonderful, I love you, I don't care if you think your ugly, your beautiful in my eyes!" I said and I saw a smile on her lips. "Oh Liam, why does I love you so much?". "And why does Angels fall from skies?" I said and kissed her more. I would remember this night forever.

---------------------------

Crying..... I really love this chapter, I think it's awesome! Well this was todays chapter, bye!

-/A