The first encounter

My parents had a close family friend who had a curly haired son with sparkling green eyes named Harry Styles who was 13 years old (a year older than me) they lived a block away from our family.

The first time we met we would even notice each other until our parents told us to be friends. Harry said hi to me and I replied Hi I'm Christelle and we started bonding we ate together and we spent a lot of time together.

Later on I had to go back home but Harry didn't want me to go just yet so we planned to meet each other after school or when we had a chance so I went home then I realized that I forgot to get his cellphone number so I asked my parents for Harry's family's phone number.

I tried to call Harry and waited for an answer no one answered so I tried again and wished that I was lucky so Harry did answer so we talked and talked and planned again.

The next day I went to my school and I was surprised because I saw him in the same school I study in but we weren't classmates. Every recess and lunch time we would always be together.

The other kids would always tease us and Harry would always protect me ever since I felt a lot happier than normal whenever I was with Harry.

Later on I got sick for two weeks Harry would always try to visit me and whenever he did he always found a way to cheer me up.

When I was cured I tried to surprise Harry by visiting him but when I knocked on the door no one answered. I tried to check the windows instead I saw a note saying that thay had left for a while so I wept for hours in my room. My mom tried to cheer me up by saying "they will come back soon".

I passed by their house everyday just to check if Harry was back. I almost gave up but it was a good thing I didn't.