The confession

The next day I was still troubled of what will his reaction be.

I took a bath then I wore a hoddie, a pair of shorts and sneakers and then ate breakfast when I went out of my house I was surprised because Harry was waiting for me outside then he asked me if I was fine and I just looked down to the floor then said I'm fine. He held my head up to face him then he said "I know you're not now tell me what's the problem."

I started to burst into tears and then harry hugged me and told me that everything's gonna be ok.

So when I calmed down a bit I tried to tell Harry about what my parents told me so I started.

"Harry I love you and I hope you understand t-that that..."

Harry said looking straight into my ees with his sparkling green eyes "What you can tell me anything"

So I said "We're moving" then I burst into tears again and Harry tries to calm me down as if he wasn't affected so I asked "why don't you look affected?"

He answered "I'm affected its just that we will always be true to each other rigt and we could make this long-distance relationship work"

So he comes nearer to me and hugs me and asks me when will we move so I answered 3 weeks from today and he said "great we have a lot of time to spend together so lets start today"

He asks me what I want to do and I answered anything as long a s we're together.

He starts taking out his phone and checking the best spots for couples our age so he quickly made plans for the whole day

When I checked it I asked him if he was sure with this and he answered of course, love. I would do anything for you.

"Aww you're really sweet I love you so much" and then I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We stared to do everything on his plan.

When we got home I told Harry " I love you so much you're the best boyfriend I ever had. This is the best day of my life!" then I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too babe. I promise everyday of your life will be life this" and he pulls me closer to his and we start to kiss.

I went inside and said bye to Harry. I went up to my room checked my phone and then I looked at all the pictures I took earlier and started to get ready to go to sleep.

When I was already in bed I can't sleep again thinking of all our memories so I decided to watch a movie.

I turned the tv on and put in the DVD. When suddenly I got a text from Harry saying...