The special surprise

Everyday I would visit Harry's house. One day I saw that the lights were opened so I asked my mom if I could visit. I knocked on the door then it happened someone opened the door there I saw him and I screamed HARRY!!!! I've missed you so much. And then I asked why he was gone for so long. Harry just said that its a secret and he'll show me what was on Saturday.

So I waited until Saturday wishing timevwould go faster and then when it was finally Saturday Harry picked me up and called for a taxi then he put a blindfold on me and brought me to a very special place.

When we got there Harry opened the door beside me then he carefully escorted me to that special place. Harry took my blindfold off and with amazement I gasped because we were in the middle of a beautiful garden with a giant tree in the middle where we carved our names.

Harry told me that he had loved me ever since but he didn't have the courage to ask me before because he thought that I didn't feel the same way so he finally asked me to be his girlfriend then I answered

Yes yes I would love to and that she has loved him too.

Harry screamed and shouted of excitement YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! She finally answered me YESSS YESSS YESSS!!!

Harry couldn't do anything but thank me and scream and scream until he felt a sore throat coming on.

After that he brought me home and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek I blushed and when I went inside my parents knew about it and they support us and they told me that they know that Harry means a lot to me and that they know that he would take care of me.