Friend?...

This was it I was there in the middle of the great hall staring at all the houses which were yelling at me " you monster!" " how can you be in two houses freak" " you should go back and never return" all those words were hitting me hard I couldn't move the things they said were the same reason why I became a reaper "I don't know  I should probably get out of here and kill something..." I thought until I heard a voice in the immense screaming multitude " hey here's a seat!!" I look up and see Severus pointing a seat beside him, suddenly everything went quiet all the looks were on him and he was like he didn't care so I walked towards him earning glares and a few insults, when I reach him I sat and smiled at him " thank you" I said blushing a bit " well you saved me in the train so I owed you one heh" I blushed deeply and just nodded then Dumbledore speak up " very well now that everyone is sorted it's time for the feast!" Suddenly bunches of food appeared in from of us but then again nothing I could eat " what's wrong (y/n) don't you want to eat?" Said Severus with a huge stake in his plate " umm... Yes it's just I have to.. Take a medicine first hehe" I take out from my pocket a blood package and began to sip it " are you sure is that medicine? It looks like blood" asked the blond boy behind Severus " Lucius Malfoy" he offered is hand and I took it "(y

) Crevan and yes it's medicine it just have the colour of blood hehe" I looked down thinking of what happened while sipping my bag of blood.

At the end of the feast I managed to not eat anything besides my bag of blood but then I thought "dang where should I go now? With which house?" But all of that went off when A Gryffindor  perfect shoot a paper at me " that's the password weirdo" and he left so I decided to go with the Slytherin group, I put my sword at my back and walked with Severus until a voice yelled " oi!! Freak!" Both turned and saw James with a boy with ruffled hair he step forward " I'm Sirius Black and why don't you come with us instead of that greasy thing?" I smiled " no thank you and his name is Severus you should learn it..., come Severus or we will miss the password" he nodded and followed me " fine but don't come at me when you need our help!" I just gave him a like sign and keep walking, we walked down to the dungeons they were dark and gloomy I loved it!, we entered the common room and I really was stunned it was beautiful with green and silver everywhere and the best part of it it was under the black lake, I run upstairs and entered the girls room but they cut me of tossing my things out " we don't want freaks here.." I clench my fists and agreed " it doesn't matter I bet he couch is better.." And to my surprise it was! I tossed a few covers on the couch and a pillow " it's a shame I can't sleep at night..."

*time skip to a few hours*

I was roaming into the room when I heard a door open so I jump to the floor and grabbed my sword, to my relief it was Severus " what's the matter can't sleep? He asked me " yeah and I've been tossed away from the girls dormitory and you?" He looked at me " I'm afraid of the classes and stuff those bullies I don't know if I can handle them" I thought for a second " you will don't worry you're a strong person Severus you just have to let it out..." He blushed " you only know me for a day how can you say that? " I sighed " let's just say I have lived enough to tell when someone have potential..." I looked into the remaining green flames of the chimney " (y/n) do you think we can be friends?" I backed up a bit and smile " yeah friends why not?" We shook hands and sat on the couch until I sensed that Severus had fallen asleep " it's time for work I don't want to get overtime" put him down and cover him and disappear into shadows with scythe in hand.