Test Stage 1

Today is December 17th, it is 11:30pm
Test subjects 1125 and 1113 have died when I tried to remove them from the incubation system but on a high note after adding a few drops of liquid determination to test subjects 1144 and 1145. They have began to show signs of life 1144 is shifting and wiggling his fingers slightly. If theses don't die by tomorrow I might have my first living test subjects! Ill will have to start removing them from the incubation system tonight... Hopefully this doesn't kill them like the rest. I will have to start injecting some of my DNA into them to start forming there senses.

Today is December 18th its 10:23 am
They already are moving slightly, iv had to make a heat room to keep them at warmer temperatures until there body adapts to temperature change, 1144 has begun to show signs of intelligence and is already starting to feel around, the nerves are growing on these two like crazy. By tomorrow they might develop sight.... that will be interesting to see when they start trying to speak. 1145 has had a increase of bonemass and has shot up to 6,7' I was considering to giving them names but if I give them names ill grow attached to them. Seems like 1144 is trying to sit up right now. I will have to monitor there movements very closely for the next few days

Today is December 19th 8:30 am.
Breathing from 1144 has stabilized and he's making little noises definitely shows promise to continue my legacy, his next stage 1145 defiantly is defective, hes very curious and happy and not interested in the books i have placed down. I will keep this second one so subject 1144 will have someone to call "family" 1144 has begun looking around with a very curious gaze, motor skill testing will start tomorrow.

Gaster signed off his recorder and returned to his test subjects, He peers in on test subject 1144 now named L.Subject#1 ((Living Subject #1)) he was barely standing still adjusting to his feet and the weight on his limbs. His legs where shakey and he was gripping anything he could to hold himself upright. He's shorter than Gaster expected but that won't matter....

Gaster moved on to L.Subject#2
He was curious and was fascinated by the people on the tv tapping the glass, He seemed to enjoy the cooking channel very odd. Gaster smiled slighty at his test subjects, These two in a matter of 3 days have put me ahead of my work by 6 years. He felt proud of his experiment. Ill slowly start interacting with them myself and start speech practice with L.Sub #1 tomorrow, Im thinking ill nick name them for now so I dont have to call them them test subjects.

I think 1144 is gonna be called Sans and his 'brother' will be Papyrus. I must go tell Asgore of my accomplishments. He will be very proud of my discovery...

Sans and Papyrus, my boys

My test subjects