The test

"Where are we going?" Sans asked curiously, "I want you to meet a good friend of mine, His name is Asgore. He rules the underground" Gaster explained with a smile, "Why am I meeting him?" Sans asked. "Because... he's important" Gaster couldn't quite tell him. Sans looked at his father suspiciously but shrugged it off as they came into the throne room full of beautiful lively yellow flowers. "Asgore" Gaster smiled and The fuzzy creature spun around hearing his voice "Gaster! and oh my who's this boy? he's defiantly got his fathers looks" Asgore chuckled. Sans flushed in embarrassment at the compliment but smiled "This is Sans, Iv been telling you about him" Gaster smiled. "Well Sans, its a pleasure to finally meet you" He put out his hand and Sans met it with a handshake. "Sans can i speak with him privately for a moment?" Gaster asked. "Sure" Sans nodded and backed away and looked around at all the greenery.

~~~~

"Asgore, I know this isn't the ideal time to be asking you about this but... will you be my soul partner" Gaster asked. Monsters don't really have reproductive organs so it is called a soul binding. A mother and a father will give a piece of there soul to make a child so no matter what gender you are you can have a child. Asgore was shocked by masters sudden request "What do you mean?!" He was surprised. "You just need to pretend if Sans ever asked who his other parent is, Please Asgore! I know its not ideal but he wouldn't know the difference!" Gaster begged. "Alright.. alright..." Asgore sighed softly.

~~~~~ After Sans and Gaster return to the lab ~~~~~

Gaster smiled "oh Sans, can you come and into the lab?" He asked patiently, "Sure, whats up?" he asked curiously, "I need to do a test, but you need to be awake for the test" Gaster explained. "Alright then..." Sans obeyed and laid down on the examination table. He suddenly got scared, "w-why are you tying me down?" Sans panicked. "relax, its to make sure if your powers activate I will still have control" Gaster explained trying to keep his boy calm. "W-what are you testing for?" He asked. "To see if you power is fully activated" He smirked. Gaster set up the examination and turned it on.

Sans eyes widdened and he growled feeling weird inside as two lines began to develop as his eyes one radiating to his mouth and one that disappeared behind his head, his eyes flashed blue and yellow and he growled felling the magic swirl in his chest. "I... I feel weird! ow!" Sans cried out in pain. "relax Sans, the more you move the more painful it is" Gaster sighed. His eyes widened as everything began to flash as his breath blew like blue fire "good.... good..." Gaster turned it down and Sans relaxed again again as he was tired and passed out. Gaster smirked

excellent